Reviews for The Prisoner
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I LOVE IT.
Nuff said.
Verse in diversity chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
*slides down chair while fangirl squeeing* I knew it was a good idea to look at older stories. That was so adorable!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
o.o

the idea tayuya could be in the leaf prison in canon is a possibiliyy.
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Aww! That is so *sniff* SWEET! *begins squealing in a very girly fashion* I am now a fan of NaruTayu! Great job! Keep up the awesome fics for this pairing!
Mountainsage72 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I've been working my way through all your stories all afternoon, and just now realized I had yet to comment. Maybe I'll go back and review them all, if I ever stop being a lazy bastard. Awesome stuff, though. really awesome.
Duque Astaroth chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
e de decir que me encanta tus one-shot tanto me gusta que me agradaría que me dejaras traducir este one-shot junto con el otro de la misma pareja a mi idioma para así publicarlo ya traducido tu entiendes y bueno si quieres, si tu respuesta es afirmaiva los traduciré tomándome un poco de tiempo sino lo entenderé así que asta la próxima...
xNamikazeKyuubix chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awww .so FLUFFY! I love NaruTayu fluff...Yes I am a guy! Dont judge me!*sniff* For some reason Naruto and Tayuya make a great couple, it just seems to click for some reason. Much better than NaruIno or NaruSaku and definitely better than NaruHina(Godforbid this pairing).
narutayu4ev chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
godammit that is so good wish you write
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aww, mushy story, but if Tayuya didn't die, I could see it happen. I'm going through all your stories by the way. Expect the review counts for everything to go up by one. I am one bored reader... who lost his library card.
N0-FX Regalia chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awww
narutayu rulz chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I really like your one shots for this pairing if you decide to write any more one shots/ fics for this pairing you are sure to have me as a reader cuz u rock
Orym Hawksong chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
One of the best Naru X Tayu stories I've ever read. I loved how you worked the whole thing out.
ThatPaladin chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Awsome job dude. you should be make a sequal.
Hrosanna chapter 1 . 3/13/2010