Reviews for Key to the Heart
Mariel1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I really like this, and I think it's a good follow-up for the book. The ending of the book left me a little dissatisfied for several reasons, not the least of which was Nick's attitude. Or Fyter's, for that matter. They both acted as if they really dodged a bullet there. I tend to agree, but if they had been so in love with her they should have been at least a little bit more dismayed to find her married to their cast-off parts!

That in itself is strange and a little sick when you think about it. I can't help thinking that she deserves someone like Chopfyt if she can throw away her memories of her first two loves, and then marry the next man to come who obviously has the head of one of them! She had to have known that something went on with the leftover parts, what was going through her head?

Or maybe I'm biased because I sympathize with the Tin Woodman. Anyway, this is a wonderful story, very true to the book, and I hope you keep writing!
Ilnaras chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Well done. Nick seemed a little too chipper at the end of the book, and this is a great follow-up. I can see Nick getting heartsick over this, and Dorothy is the perfect recipient for his gift.

BTW, Melody Grandy wrote a book called "Forever in Oz" where Chopfyt was revealed to have Fyter's head, but Nick's genitals, so he has mixed, but often violent, feelings towards his son.
17 | « Prev Page 1 2