Reviews for CHOP SUEY
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Omg, that was so sad! I was listening to it on the speakers as I read this! *sniffle* Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
wow! that song is brilliant and your fic goes really well with it, soad are wicked and it would be kewl if lucas listend to them
dag chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
joxer, don't worry about what anyone says about the lyrics. people are just anally retentive that way:p also. you did a great job. i love it. seriously, dude, goosebumps and chills. love ya
Rebecca Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
i like the song, i liked the fic . . (i don't really care that you screwed up the lyrics. . . it's not exactly the clearest song in the world and we're all only human). The thing is, i don't think all that deep reflection works for this song, since the song goes so fast and yet he seems to relfect so much. But hey - he is a quick thinker ;) Good fic overall anyhoo, keep writing.
THE AUTHOR chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
OMG! sorry for mixing up the lyrics... i should have doubled checked them... Jess, ya forgivien! But to all, sorry...:)
Purple Penguin chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
I just wanted to let everyone know that I found the lyrics to the song at , but if they're wrong then that's my fault, not JOxER's, cuz I was the one who found them. Sorry for the inconvenience!
twisteddragon chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
um you know, its "hide the scars to fade away the shakeup" not "I just crossed the feeling with a shakeup."
jessiCA8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
that's great, and that's a really good song - but will someone PLEASE tell me what the hee-haw seaquest iz. like all these people like it, and i'm like riiiight. so maybe i woulda liked your fic better if i knew what it was you were talkin 'bout. yeah, that would probably help bunches. k, shuttin up now. :)*
u know chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
You are becoming a better writer, I have seen the improvements but the story is confusing. You really trashed the song from System of a Down.. I hope they don't read this fic because they will be disapointed. I know I was and many people here feel the same way. Don't quit you day job...
bansheefay chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
Wow, chica. That was...Powerful.
Purple Penguin chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
Great job, JOxER! I love the finished product! I can really feel Lucas' emotions. Very real, very good :) It almost makes up for you turning me into an elephant that can't fly ... Maybe some neon stickers would help ...