Reviews for A Gentle Nudge From a Child
Marija Magdalena chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Nice story, but I hope you'll make the chapters longer :)
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Very cute. I can see that you already have chapter 2 updated, so I'll go and read it. I just wanted to say that it's great that he has a daughter and that you wrote that the toddler speaks both English and Spanish, because whatever people think, kids learn two, sometimes even three languages easily.
JaydenBell chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I like the idea, you're off to a good start. But I do have to point out one thing, Horatio does speak Spanish. He doesn't speak it much (and I don't know why, because he seems to understand it perfectly, but sometimes undertanding and speaking are a bit different)...but he made a point of telling some Fed that in the pilot episode (I remember it well because it makes me laugh every time, I find it hilarious when you can use a foregn language as a 'secret' language...I do that from time to time myself)
theo chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Very cute story, I can't wait for an update...but I think that you have a few Aimme's in there where it should be Chloe. :)
mapleleaf chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
great story..you have really drawn me in..can't wait for more to come..update soon!
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
aw cute! it all happend quickly, but i like it! Update soon!

EricCalleighawesomeness!