Reviews for A Well Weaved Web
NaLufanforever1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
It's really interesting and please update soon
panicatthediscofreak7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
next fucking chapterrrrrrr!
uknounx chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
next part please
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
really good but sad that luffy is ignoring his crew

anymore soon?
LuNaShinRa chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
u fence!

that good story ! I already read more !
GreenCyberWolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
OOH! Awesome! This has a great plot and is written well, which is hard to find among fanfiction these days. You totally have me hooked, what is this girl trying to do, why does it involve seperating Luffy from his nakama? How will the crew overcome this? Please you must continue with this story, it's off to a very good start.
thepiratemage chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Z-ZOLO? CAN YOU TELL ME WHY THAT FUCKING NAME IN IS IN THIS! IT EVEN HATE TYPING IT! DONT YOU EVER USE THAT FUCKING NAME EVER AGAIN! YOU GOT IT?
theREDCODE chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
go on i waited long time

next chapter
Haso-son-of-Hades chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
next ch plz
missmimi123 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
awsome story please updat soon!
SpyralHax chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Seiya is so mean, breaking up the crew like that. I hope Luffy will snap out of it. Good story, hope there is more soon.
bitter-cAnDy-sweet chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I agree w/ the others when they say slow down and check for mistakes. It's not like it was hard to read, but you know, it's always good to improve, but we're only human.

Now, I'm already hating Seiya for manipulating poor innocent Luffy! O my, I hope his friends don't abandon him...but then again that would be fun to read. Awh! don't hurt Luffy too bad DX ... but that's hypocritical of me to say. /
froyozensight chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I agree with Alex about the take it a bit slower. Let there be room for development. I know that's always been a big problem for you, I noticed it with the Seven Wolf Guardians. You have everything planned out in your head and you want to get the story written as quickly as possible, but you have to allow space for deviations. Add-lib a little. It's how my stories get longer sometimes, and it generally makes stories better. (As long as it all makes sense.) I can say that you definitely have made an improvement from your earlier fanfictions. Oh, and this personally bothered me, but try and make the beginnings of your sentences more varied. In the first paragraph, almost all of them started with 'she', causing me to mentally cringe. And when you were describing the monster-thing, you can make descriptions one sentence. If you aren't going to go into too much detail, then only have it be one sentence. It'll flow better and not sound so choppy. Go for a variety of short and long sentences. Dear god I'm becoming an English teacher! D: Anyway, I did enjoy it, but you do kind of need to slow down. This whole chapter could be broken into 2 or even 3 if you elaborate and have more dialogue. Um, ya know what? I'm going to stop. If you want any more advice, call me. (Don't forget it was good! I'm proud of you! :D)
BandGeeK24 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
that was kinda strange...but i liked how her heart chipped off and died..lol...but it's break not brake...and fix this it's got wrong placement in it: "The monster yelped in pain as she struck it in the neck, breaking it." it sounds like she's breaking the monster and not it's neck...which was also funny...luffy is an asshole...i hope he wises up...and try not to rush things. take it slow...gonna be a good story thought. going to bed night!