Reviews for Plausible Deniability
NAB chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Having read Donna The Vampire Slayer and wondering how the President and Leo would react, I'd like to thank you for reminding me how difficult it would be for the Secret Service, especially Ron Butterfield, not to find out. Well done. Now for a follow up on the sequels. I'd love to know what Bartlet thought of his Agricultural Secretary turning into a giant snake. Unless you want me to do it
KylieL chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Wonderful! Just wonderful.
George Heichelheim chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Good meeting. Though the set up for a White House office felt a little thin. I'm not an expert on such matters, but wouldn't Donna Moss be just a little overage to be called as a Slayer?

GH
cflat chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Good start. I haven't seen The West Wing, but I still thought it was good. Oh, and Kate Todd? Is this going to be an xover with NCIS too, or is that just a coincidence?
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Great story. Loved the POV you've presented here. Love how the others are far more clued in than anyone suspects.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I love this kind of "alternate camera" look into stories... especially when it's an excellent addition to an already excellent story. :)
Nomad1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Hey, you wrote it! This is very cool. (And I saw your stealth NCIS crossover in there.) Fits perfectly with "canon" and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for choosing to write this!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 8/6/2008