Reviews for The Games We Play
Guest chapter 66 . 12/28/2014
The last few chapters was all baby rabies with Blair being pregnant all of the time and at least one other female pregnant or wanting to be pregnant. Chuck was written as being chauvinist when it came to Blair's pregnancies.
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 67 . 7/31/2014
wow

i have just read your story, but i am sure i have read it before... (as i kept remembering what was going to happen)

i liked it, but will admit re-reading it again, i can see from reading your other story, how you have improved...

this was a lovely story, but so oc...

but then again it is a story... lol

either way i wanted to let you know that u have improved so much with your writing technique.

and look forward to reading your stories for years to come...

till next time...
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 67 . 6/12/2014
loved this! I cried laughed... a little bit of everything it was good! thanks for such a wonderful story.. wish it didn't have to end... :)
Basileya chapter 67 . 5/1/2014
This fic has been absolutely beautiful! I couldn't stop reading it, I loved it (even when I got nervous because all the troubles they had hahahaha). Haven't words to express how much I liked it. You make Chuck and Blair's story so epic and so romantic, perfect. And you write so wonderfully write! I'll read more stories of yours because they worth it!
Guest chapter 63 . 7/10/2013
Love the story! Just one thing- if Chuck remembers only right up till Victrola, then how would he know about the non judging breakfast club since it wasn't said until the season 1 finale?
BellaB2010 chapter 67 . 1/9/2013
Finished! I couldn't stop my eyes are so tired and i have a mild head ache from reading on my iPhone but worth it. Loved it. You are so thorough with your stories it's great, I can see why it took you two years to complete. I'm lucky to be able to read without waiting for updates :) thank you
BellaB2010 chapter 40 . 1/7/2013
OMG the chain, the ring, the proposal and willingness to wait! Coincidance? I'm tending to think Not..hmmm Great Chapter
BellaB2010 chapter 34 . 1/7/2013
That chapter was hard Chuck and Jenny sleeping together was is so wrong it still pains me..
BellaB2010 chapter 31 . 1/7/2013
Hi Kate, I can't believe I missed this one of yours, reading ffics of CB for two years and I've just found this one. I like multi chapter fics and this is the 2nd longest one yet! I'm only half way and I love it!

Some Season 2 similarities but not really Chuck and Blair love each other and have shared it. Marcus the devil! I can't believe you made Blair marry him but my guess was that it was going to be a lot of drama involved if you made it this long so I was expecting major angst.
I love that both Chuck and Blair sing to each other! (a little of Ed & Leigh ;) the music you added is are great choices and perfect to each chapter and love chucks iPod mix and him ...I'm melting! :)

Anyhoo back to the story..I started yesterday and can't stop. So jus
Eimxx chapter 67 . 4/7/2012
Awww it's over :( I really did love this story :) you're a great writer :D x
k.o.soul7 chapter 67 . 11/13/2011
Wow! Your story was amazing! I was taken on such an amazing journey! It felt so appropriate and right to have gossip girl posting as the final words. I enjoyed every single minute of this story! It was so heartfelt and I'm actually at a loss for words because it was indescribable! I said it before but ill say it again, you have an amazing gift so keep writing even if it's just for you. Ill b sure to read your other fanfics very very soon. Keep well and fantastic xx :)
k.o.soul7 chapter 65 . 11/12/2011
Hi! So I read this waaay later than every1 else but I'm soooo very glad I did because your story is one of the if not BEST Chair multichaptered fanfics I've read ever! It has been an absolute pleasure to stay up really late and read your fascinating story! You had me laughing, screaming at my phone, crying everything! I loved every character (not so much V) but I loved the addition that Joss had to the story and that M found someone to love. So glad that Little J and N got back together and that D and S are still together and Eric's always been wiser than we'd like to think. As for Chair I almost spontaneously combusted when he got anmesia but luckily he remembered! HE REMEMBERED I was bouncing up and down so damn excited! I never thought I'd finish a 67 chapter fic but I'm gonna read the epilouge soon and then ill review again but girl! You have an amazing gift so never stop writing! Even if it's just for u! #stillwowed! Xx
k.o.soul7 chapter 53 . 11/11/2011
I know u said u didn't do that 2 us but it felt like u did! Lol I'm crying listening to the Fray and urgh ur writing is amazing but so so sad ur killing me here...ok I'm gonna carry on I have to,HAVE TO! Know what happens next :) xx
k.o.soul7 chapter 50 . 11/11/2011
HI! I'm been meaning to review but got sidetracked by ur story I've been reading it every free minute I've had for the last 2 days reading this! As I writer as well, I had to pay to my respects and praise for ur story as a whole...there have been so so many chapters that have been amazing. You have the power to recreate the characters in an amazing way! I like the new spin you took to the story ok now for the characters: Serena I'm still getting her not being B's best friend but I like her eventhough she's not a main main. As for lonely boy, I like his and Blair's friendship and the kiss hehe let's not get into that but anyways I'm liking it. Jenny I love in this fanfic altho not so much the stupid impulsive things she does like sleeping with Chuck. As for Nate u seriously captured his essence as u did with Eric! As for Chuck and Blair reading about them makes my day but breaks my heart a little 2 I hope all ends well I had hoped they wouldve run away but alas nada! Marcus is a huge douche bag! But I'm loving this story! Sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter but this is like 1 giant review because your writing is so fantastic! So never stop even if it's just for u :)
Butterscotch Angel chapter 67 . 6/6/2011
in my opinion this is your best story :)I read it in like 2 days :D you really should make a sequel to this and set before the last scene ' 50 years later (from wedding date)' it would be great :) or even another story like this one but i still think i sequel would be awesome :)