Reviews for My Rock, My Sanctuary
ohmywerewolf chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Please please please please update. I love love love love your story
bella4842 chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
i thought this was really good. i do not mean to be rude, but you MUST continue this story. I love it. keep up the awesome work.
lady hahahahaha chapter 14 . 3/7/2010
twihard chapter 14 . 2/2/2010
is esme dead? plz wight more!
SupernaturalVamp chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
Hi great story plz amke more i'm addicted
Arcuru chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
You've made the difficult task of writing a story from various P.O.V. somehow work out. I enjoy your interpretation of Esme and Carlisle but your Edward voice is a little shaky IMHO.

The actual story is thought-provoking, fairly realistic, and filled with few enough holes that they don't detract from the story. It is not always clear how much time has passed between scenes, and while it bothers me I do see how it could be viewed as a plot device since they are immortal. I particularly enjoyed the scene in which Esme wonders what to do with her newfound eternal life, a perfectly legitimate question that would be the first thought through my mind.

The story is a little bit rushed for my taste. I feel that some of the scenes and implied stories could have been expanded upon to add lots of extra value to the overall plot.

Great piece. Hope you update this or write something else soon.
TwilightPrncss chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
The amount of attention you pay to the story's details is beautiful and I love reading this prose. Please update soon; I can't wait for the future developments .
MollyyyCullen chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
I love this story! please update soon!
Nakita chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
u should write the rest! plz? lol very very good!
Nakita chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
aw so beautiful! i love how they both seem so vulnerable but then it just CLICKS! haha just perfect!
Chibi-akuma-no-kage chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
I love this story. I really love the more original idea of Esme killing a human instead of some random hunter in the woods. I hope you can update soon. )
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
hey woah wait a min. you last updated febuary 19! this isnt the end is it?

arg.

please please please please keep on

i dont mean to sound pushy but i read the whole thing in two nights and seeing the last you updated was in febuary...ahh!
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
OH yea you rock!

finnally someone spoke up and said something about everyone bashing S.M

I loved breaking dawn... everthing just simply worked out.

Its makes me so mad when im on youtube and people are on there saying twilight sucks and crap like that. ARG.

well good for you...bye

oh and yea great chapter :))
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
review 4 :)

Well this is the last chapter i get to read tonight :( ITs almost midnight and mom making me get off.

But anyhow as i said every time great chapter... i like your comprimise make them a LITTLE longer but it will take a LITTLE more time. fair enough. althouh your already finished though... i think. But yea i love how you switch from carlisle to esme. IM sorry but i lost and burst out laughing when carlisle said: "I smiled as the thought of the newborn in state of undress in my room. then the thing with edward: true that. Sorry that was haluaries...sorry not a great speller.

well night my moms bout to kill me ...audios amegio
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Well review 3...

I dont know what to say other that you do have carlise, esme, and even edward in charater. It was great like chapter 1&2.

on to 4