Reviews for Band of Brothers
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 26 . 12/25/2015
Awwww so much fluff! I love it! This is so amazing; I can't wait for season 3! Are you doing Season 4 though? To be honest, I didn't really like any season after the 3rd one. Maybe do intensive rewriting if you're thinking of doing it. Hahaha anyways, your writing is amazing, as always.
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 21 . 12/25/2015
Yay! Brandon and Stella made up! Although, it seemed a little rush. One minute he was angry and then realized that he made a mistake. And that's all well and good, but then he talked about being able to let her go if she wanted to. The make up seemed rushed, but I love it regardless. They're my favorite couple! Just kidding, I love all of them equally. I squealed at the Musa and Riven moments. So cute.
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
HAHAHA this is hilarious. Riven and Stella actually make a good team when trying to cause mischief. Your extra input made this absolutely hilarious. Great work! :)
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
Yeah! Go Helia! Hahaha this is so sneaky and funny and entertaining to read.
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
I've been really enjoying the story so far! I really liked how Riven helped Stella there a bit with her height problem. Their relationship is so interesting. I feel like while they won't admit it, they actually do like each other, in the sibling kind of way. Maybe you could write about their friendship. I would look forward to that! Hahaha imagine Riven being a protective brother when she's hurt, all hell is gonna break loose.
Wayfinder1314 chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
Love these stories! You've definitely gotten me back on a Winx kick (why is it that my Winx Club kicks and my W.I.T.C.H. kicks always happen within a week of each other and overlap?)
I think my favorite part of this was that you did Riven's POV when he was hit by the spell in Realix. I tried to write a fic like that once but it didn't work out...
Now I am going to go start your next one. :-)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
It was actually Musa that said the Trix are getting away, not Flora
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Wait, this means that they're bringing pixies TO Alfea?! I've always wanted to see a pixie!l
Amanda chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
I like how you set boundaries of what you will write about. I appreciate that.
ihatebloom chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
technically bloom is not the princess of Earth, she just got dumped on earth (i like to think that daphne purposely did that to get rid of her and used the witches' attack as an excuse)... and btw, i really really really hate her...for everything, i mean, she saves the universe once, so what? big deal, and suddenly all the people have to look up to her. and i absolutely hate the way she keeps on getting credit for every single thing she does, i mean its just a little boost of powers when she got her charmix but she was like all 'i am the first one, which means i m the most powerful one' blech, as if... and also, so what if it was her who got the idea of making the parchute? it was like she was competing with layla for the spolight or something (which i think she secretly is, which also shows she a bigger show off tban stella) after layla reveled that shes better than sports. if i can, i would definately kick her out of the the show, but unfortunely for me and fortunely for her i can't... also, arent musa suppose to be the one who speaks her mind? why is it ALWAYS (im not being dramatic, not in the least. its always her who gets credit for deafeating whaever villians it is on that season. like in s2, its her who destroy lord darkar, though i think its mostly the trix if u ask me n i think its layla whose suppose to finish him, n all the people cheer for bloom anyway. n in s3, so what if she have a connection with valtor? it dosnt have to be her to enter his mind or whatever, though this one i can let it go (only a little) as its most logical thats its her to defeat him, but then theres two seasons which is centered around that arrogant bitch, shes suppose to be the weakest of the winx but noooo, the writers had to give her the tittle of most powerful and as if that wasnt enough she had to be a princess. its a pity nabu had to die in s4, why cant that happen to bloom? also in season 5, its also suppose to be laylas fight, as it is her cousin n family (though evil) shes fighting, that bitch just had to bett her way in and get the credits. dont get me started on s6, all these on about how selina was her chilhood friend n how the whole season centered only on her, n why did riven have to leave? there isn't a lot of scene based on the others n musa&riven (since their my favs). why did stella have to find that good for nothig earth girl? i could care less if she was bullied everyday by mitzi,n that shows just how much of n loser that girl is.) bloom thats doing all those 'sacrifices'? like the time she went after sky to 'rescue' diaspro, shes just doing all these to show of, n being the jealous gf she is, of course she wants to 'volenteer' to take the place of diaspro so that sky can see what a 'great and good n selfless' person he had for a gf. diaspro would be much more suited if only she dosnt have the same attitude as bloom. although i hate bloom 100% out of 100%, i hate the writers who gave bloom the place of main character even more. they seriously need to focus more on the others, like nusa n riven. nabu also need to be revived n roy, nex n bloom can butt the hell out of the show. everybody hate bloom, n skys dumb enough to love her (rivens right)
tecna chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
hey awesome ch. ! especially TxT part.
snb4evs chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Actually it's "you're still hanging around, you're cluttering at my doorstep, now shoo"
But its a good chapter :D
Lol hi chapter 26 . 5/24/2014
Please do the 3rd season. Plzzzzzzzzzz. This is my fav fanfic series.
Speak Now or Regret It Later chapter 26 . 4/23/2014
This is a fantastic story! I absolutely adored it! I cannot repress the smile that is on my face right now!

Just...thank you. Thank you for writing it.
HungerGames2015 chapter 26 . 2/24/2014
I loved this story so much! Please please please write about season 3. I saw in your timeline that you were writing about it, but can you put at least the first chapter? :) I am so excited about reading more from you!