Reviews for Another World
Yadda Wadda BaddaBoom chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
An unfinished story. A shame, it was pretty good...
Jessica Love1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Love it.
Totally Awesome!
Ren/Emerald Forever!
An Amber Pen chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Has this story seriously gone unupdated for 11 years?! I never knew writer's block could get that bad. Dang, I guess I'll never learn the end of this story. Too bad. It was getting really good.
R-Cleberg chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Hey, I was thrilled when I found a Mary-Sue for this cartoon. I love PODW! Anyway, update soon please. I'm really liking this story!
Runaway-Fantasy chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
Well now, this story seems interesting. I certainly enjoyed this chapter specifically. My favorite part was when Emerald put on the amphecyte over her head. I could envision her freaking out about th e feel of it. Too funny. But, most of all, I love that she's Aussi. Well done.

Mistress Manga
TamoumatheStarWarrior chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
GOSH... it's been awhile since I read one of your stories. I hope at some point you'll continue this. Ja ne for now.

Tam~chan
mrmistoffelees chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Great job! I don't remember much from the show, but from what I do remember, you got the characters right on!
fred chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Please continue this fic. I like this one.
Tengu Queen chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
*Is to lazy to sign in* AH! PLEASE CONTINUE! I know you haven't written on this in a year, but please, this is a really good story!
bofors chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
Yay! Pirates of Dark Water! I remember watching it when I was a little kid! It was such a cool series! It's a damn shame it's not on TV anymore... It's been such a long time that I had forgotten all the characters names... (none of them even sound familiar except for Niddlar) Anyway, enough of my nostalgia. This is a good story, and I'd like to see more of it. Also, I'd appreciate if you (or maybe one of the reviewers) could explain some of the properties of the dark water.(like what hapens to a boat that sails in it, where it comes from, and things like that) All I remember is that if you drink it you get really old and die.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
oh, what's gonna happen?
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
well, she's a feisty one.

what accent is that?
Momento chapter 3 . 2/28/2003
Wooh! Good so far! Definately finish this one!
Argent Ciel chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
Pleez continue! i luv it so far!
Saffron chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
An awesome fanfic! I REALLY like it and can't wait til' the next chap comes out:) Ciao for now(_)