Reviews for WTF
derrickalex1 chapter 1 . 4/14
please keep it going i have to know if he becomes the master of 1001 techniques and become hokage
Guest H chapter 1 . 2/24
For those who are still clueless to why the author hasn't updated this story: IT'S BEEN LITERALLY YEARS SINCE HE/SHE UPDATED THIS STORY! MEANING, ITS LIKELY THEY HAVE COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN AND ABANDONED THIS STORY. So instead of waiting like morons (not trying to be mean here, but realistic instead), unfollow the story, forget all about the story, and read another story! Adios.
donald7777 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
wow this story has so much potential hopefully you will add a second chapter to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Do continue this story, it is quite an interest.
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
please make a update,sequel or whatever for the story please. i love the story so don't leave me hanging. contact me when your done.
Kaiba1288 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Great story!
atlantisatlan12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
cant wait for more
narutos vixen chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
if this is naruhina strictly i hope you update soon and make lots and lots of sakura bashing
gabe-clone chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
please continue this story
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was absolutely brilliant. Please update soon.
tri-bladed scythe chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
awesome story man please continue it!
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Lol, uh oh I can so see how this is not gonna be a good thing.

Interesting concept. I've read it in other fanfics but not in a Naruto one. Let's see what kind of mayhem he gets into now.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You know what's really messed up? I don't have a single doubt that Naruto could take a perverted book like that, and use some of the same principles, and apply them to, or adapt them for actual shinobi skills. Only Naruto could use that book to learn, and become a better shinobi.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »