Reviews for Odyssey of the Mind
MaiWishes chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
This is kinda boring, sorry
Saiyan Girl chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
;_; this was so beautiful *sniffle* I ... I just... Nyaaa! *grabs a pillow and screams into it*
My Solitude chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
This is an interesting story. XD
WickedPineapple chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Reading the whole thing again because thats just how awesome it is!

I like how you made the twist of how they can be together, that it is in fact possible but instead of Jarvis becoming a part of Tonys world, Tony becomes a part of his. So different from all the few Jarvis/Tony fics Ive come across.

Though I have to say that I wanted to see Tony make final amends to Rhodey and the other Avengers but Pepper holds priority, so Im good..

Ahh...I can just imagine Tony still trying his absolute hardest to help people, stop the villain and try to save the day in his cybernet like form, maybe even trying to get the suit to work to still be able be Iron Man. Of course with Jarvis by side at all times to make sure he doesnt do anything suicidal (this is still Tony were talkin about here)

Babbling! You made me babble! See this is what happens when good fics happen
Nobodi chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
What a shame it is to see such a wonderful story end. There aren't enough TonyJ.A.R.V.I.S. fanfictions out there.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
-It was a very artistic and original way to write a story such as this. You manifested the element of mystery better than any other author I have read about. I wanted to know what was going on, but did not want to jump to the last page/chapter, I was hooked onto the mystery itself and the eerie feeling that it gave; Tony being "dead" and at the same time "alive"? It was... Actually, there are no words to describe just how wonderfully and fantastically written this story is.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
This was beautiful, fantastic, and oh-so cyberpunk. I love it. You are a tremendous writer, and if you publish a book or something, I'd be the first in line to buy it. It was a very artistic and
Mixio chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
That's the weirdest upseting yet interesting thing I've readed in a long, long time.

I liked it a lot to be quite honest, poor Tony, I still get the feeling that a part of him is missing.

Just wow. I couldn't come up with that, so kudos for you!
anemix chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
This is totally bizarre! I love it in all it's quirky bittersweetness. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Zuzanny chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
That was so very sweet. Will there be more?
Shireoki chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this entire fanfic is really good.. sad but a good ending
Anitina4 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow. just.. wow.. No words, your imagination must be really something. This is amazing! From the idea of transferring ones consciousness to a hard-drive to all that de-bugging and getting used to the cyber-space.. Just amazing
water kangaroo chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
I had to clamp both my hands over my mouth to keep from squealing and waking a very confused mother from her sleep. Though much seat-dancing and arm waving ensued. MY GOD. This...this is absolutely brilliant. Holy crud, I have no words to explain how absolutely fantastic this story is (I'll try though). Amazing writing, amazing idea, amazing character capturement (that's not a word, but you know what I mean), and basically, amazing everything :D I squealed my little heart out (on the inside) when Jarvis and Tony got together, not that it wasn't coming - I hadn't even considered that pairing before hitting the fanfiction archives, but it is now my favorite by far :D Brilliant I tell you.
anonymous chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
i loved it!
rowen raven chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
I'm a bit late to comment on this, a whole two years late. But i wanted to say, how amazing this story is, i love JARVIS(Paul Bettany)image. And he is so sweet and caring and tender,its just lovely. though its extremely sad, for Pepper and Rhody and to the real Tony. But still its pretty awesome. I've flirted with the idea of a "physical" Jarvis myself but the means are less drastic, and probably more fairy-tale-happy-go-lucky story and ending. but never mind that i just wanted to say congrats on this amazing story. i love just love jarvis.