Reviews for Eureka Moments
SquiggytheMage chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
ccol!
STReader chapter 19 . 12/19/2010
You're really good at this! Hope the Eureka writers read these and Season 4's Moments of yours!
Hotshot53 chapter 19 . 7/17/2010
wow this is awesome i love it. You have got to do the same thing for eureka season 4 please its so awesome
Me chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
"Could Jack, metaphorically speaking, be a cross between a four-leaved clover and a walking catalyst for Murphy's Law?"

Of all of the arguments I have heard to explain what is cause the crazinest week after week in Eureka that makes the most sense.
StephIsInsanity chapter 19 . 9/28/2009
The Perfect Ending :D
Pothangfanfic chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
You know, I never thought of that as the reason why Henry would have written the letter.

But it actually makes a lot of sense.

Great job.
StephIsInsanity chapter 18 . 9/19/2009
Fantastic as always(:

Can't Wait to see what your gonna write about the Finale.
MnkyGrl63 chapter 17 . 9/14/2009
Yay Tess/Jack please keep it up
Bobboky chapter 17 . 9/14/2009
excellent
irishguy117 chapter 17 . 9/12/2009
wow i was glad when this came up. i was starting to get worried that you would stop making these, which would suck cause your really good at this.
StephIsInsanity chapter 17 . 9/11/2009
Short & Sweet.

I Enjoyed it very much(:
Synbou chapter 17 . 9/11/2009
Short, sweet, to the point... It brought a smile to my lips. In other words, you protrayed Jack very well.
funvince chapter 16 . 8/29/2009
I had almost forgotten about the memory erasure device (no pun intended!) that separated Kim and Henry. Wow, the writers really love to screw Henry over!

I thought this chapter was a good addition and ending to the episode.
StephIsInsanity chapter 16 . 8/28/2009
I love the way you write(:

This chapter was great and so was the one with Carter/Tess I think they make a wicked cute couple.
kcaj chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
AW! Great work, again. Love these two together.