Reviews for Eureka Moments
funvince chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
I enjoyed your analysis of the test's design. I knew the designers were trying to make Jack think outside the box and taking advantage of his erroneous assumptions, but you fleshed out the point of the test and how it worked very well.
Nyther53 chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
awesome thanks, i love jack and Tess as a couple even more than Allison and jack would have been for all the reasons you gave. Im wondering why there are almost no jack and Tess fanfics yet but Ive been dying to read them. keep it up cant wait to see what you have in store for the 15th episode.
RandomlyCrazy chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
I cannot wait to see what you come up with for this weeks episode. So much happened! OH! You could do two or three for this weeks episode! Henry lost kim, Jack and tess kissed! OMG I'm so excited.
kcaj chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
AWESOME! I've been dying to read some jack/tess fics, I don't know why but i fell in love with pair in frist episode she showed up. Keep up the good work.
Riley Carbine chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
I love you. I really can't wait to see how there relationship forms in the show, and you're currently assissting me in my Fandom with how well you write it.
Riley Carbine chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
These are interesting. I like how Carter compares Tess to Stark, and I wonder if i'm the only one that is hoping for a potential coupling between them.
maxiefae chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
jack and tess one,please
jai03 chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
Allison will probably be jealous if jack and tess get together. I havent liked her since she went back to nathan.
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
I really liked this chapter... Jo and Zane are my favorite couple on the show and I am glad they are in your story because they arent very many about them. I like your style of writing
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
I like this chapter. I could totally see this conversation happening. Keep up the good work!
stigbernard chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
at long last not only a good author on eureka fanfiction no slash either
LaFemmeQuiRit chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
I like your story a lot. Your chapters aren't necessarily episode tags, which is nice. They are imaginative insights into how the minds of our favorite Eureka citizens and their personalities. Look forward to more.
Star Mage1 chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
This reflection on Jack seem to really some up situations around him and the effect he seems to have.
riverlover chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
I love this story. This is the first Eureka story I have read. It was a very good story. I especially liked how you wrote each chapter from a different person's perspective. The story seemed very realistic. Carter is my favorite character so enjoyed reading a story that talked about everyone else's experience and opinions of him. Please keep up the great work. This is not your only story that I have read that is well written and interesting to read.
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Nice chapter! Welcome back.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »