Reviews for Eureka Moments
House Calls chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
Loved this story! You've added to each episode in a way which enriches them and adds to the characters in a very believable way. Well done, and if you want to go back to previous seasons while we wait for season 3 to start again (July 14th!), I won't mind. (Hint, hint.)
funvince chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
I can hardly believe that Stark is dead. Jack's thoughts in this chapter probably mirror what a lot of people are thinking. It was quite moving.
funvince chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
I love Eureka but sometimes I want to see more about Zoe's life. She fits into the town in a way that Carter doesn't even if all the residents clearly respect him.

More conversations like this between Zoe and Henry would have been awesome in the series. It's been fascinating to see her develop her potential in a town where being smart is considered cool.

And great way to tie Zoe lying about her real IQ and the airhead excuse in this episode together. I hadn't considered Zoe had an ongoing campaign to not make her dad feel dumb.
funvince chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
A very nice piece. I wish someone would have pointed out that there's no way that Carter's responsible for the increase in mishaps. In fact, he's the one who's saved the world from them! Talk about mistaking correlation for causation!
funvince chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
"I mean, the building sure doesn't look this big from the outside."

I remember thinking the same thing about Vincent's freezer when I first saw it. Wouldn't be surprised if GD uses similar tech as the place gets bigger and bigger every time I see it, heh.

And I like seeing Carter's 'that's cool!' reaction when it comes to moon rocks and the like so Zoe had the right idea.
JustWriter2 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
I have enjoyed your interpretations. They seem spot on.

Will you be doing this for the next season?

-JWchan -
Lorrie chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Very good, I enjoyed it a lot.
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
I love your episode tags. You capture the townsfolk perfectly and stick with the spirit of the episodes. Good job!
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Excellent. I've read your other two and find your style to be very much my cuppa' tea. Thank you for sharing and doing such a marvelous job with the gang.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Cute!
Just Reading chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Hee! What fun! The title suggests continuation, but this works great as a stand-alone short. Very nicely done.
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I read this on LiveJournal but I had to say again how much I love this fic! It's an excellent tag to the episode, and a wonderful moment between Zoƫ and Jack. Great job!

*adds to favorites*
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Really good. But you should start a Eureka epic. That would be really cool.
Kyer chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Narnia? Well, maybe.

Try rather a Time Lord's Tardis. A Time And Relative Dimensions In Space would better explain how he gets all those ingrediants and stuff's them in the building. I half expected the Doctor to pop out of an aisle during that episode-maybe checking some eggs with his sonic screwdriver to make sure they weren't really Raxacoricofallapatorian in origin rather than from a Rhode Island Red's bum.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3