Reviews for Creation
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
A great story. Very well written.
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Good theory, I think that in SM world, it could be possible, if you gave it a good explanation, anyway.

It's a great fic.
Roses in May chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
You know, I was really curious about the whole Edward having viable sperm thing. If they don't have other bodily functions, then where does it come from? Anyway talk about the story Laura...totally interesting concept, could you imagine Roaslie and Emmett having a baby? Like how insane would that kid be ) esp. if it was incubated in Leah! What a combo! The kid would probably need a lot of therapy! But yeah if the guys mechanics still work, why shouldn't the girls? Makes total one made me think. I really enjoyed it! Okay off the read me some Harry Potter )

Laura
darlingtigerangel chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I really like your theory and must agree with it. I wish you would continue it would be a very interesting story but the way you ended it it seemed very final. Thanks for writing!
Koota Kagime chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
wow realy cool please update soon. i think is a great story!

Koots
oOoJadedoOo chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
interesting theory, that could work, and I like then name spoo lol, anyhoo great stroy and as for your little note at the end well does Bella really need to get EVEYTHING she wants or might ever want? damn her lol
merielrose chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
spoo! i like that... though, i do think he got it in the first shot.

then again, there's that joham guy...