Reviews for Tick Tock
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 6/15
Interesting
harleenquin82 chapter 1 . 4/29
I hope they screw hard til the B-Man gets there. Yum. Love this story!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
That's really cool. I love how her confusion sort of seeps into the sentences, it felt a bit like going a tiny bit mad myself xD Awesome OS!
batwayne chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I absolutely love this. If only, if only.
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
this is an almost perfect way to write harley quiins maddness i love it its really spot on i feel the almost drunken daze she gets from him and insanity of being a serial killers new girl you should write a whole story like this with a plot and such it would be wonderful
torch baby chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I followed a link to one of your other fics and boy am I glad that I did.

I read a couple of your shorter stories before this one and they were amazing. The characterization, the prose (especially the prose), everything.

This one is...wow. The idea of Nolan-izing Harley is not usually executed this well from what I have heard, but this fic is proof that it could happen.

Usually when I leave reviews I'm better about saying what I liked and why but, honestly, I'm still kind of stuck in the 'Wow' phase right now. And that phase doesn't show any signs of ending particularly soon.
Aerina Lockhart chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow. That was awesome.

Quite possibly the most in-character Nolan-verse Joker i've read coupled with an awesome Harley? Like I said, awesome XD
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Well . . . wow. That was awesome.
aramaa chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That...was freaking amazing. If I could favorite it 100 more times, I totally would.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
What in the world? You created this twisted perverse world of the Joker, and god bless her, Harleen is doing all she can to bring sanity to it. There isn't a haphazard word in this entire chapter and the imagery is so vivid, it borders on the surreal. You have a talent, my friend.
IHeartWords chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow. Just, wow. Nolanverse Joker absolutely spot on. Harley works perfectly with him, the way you write it.
snow-birdy chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Wow, this was wonderfully written and it kept me anticipating what would happen next. It also kind of gave me the willies...But that's a good thing.
Bumblebee-Queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
WOW. This is amazing! I'm not a fan of all the Joker/OC fics coming out now, and I didn't know if there would be any movie-based fics which would do a good job of introducing Harley while keeping with Joker's persona in the movie. But you've done a fabulous job. He's completely in-character, it's believable, the language is complex and the plot is exciting and satisfying. I love it! Please keep writing, you're very talented!
The Queen of Hyperbole chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This is the best Nolanverse version of the Joker I've seen thus far. Excellent way of capturing the character, and Harley is written beautifully :)