Reviews for The Very Long Night of Gourry Gabriev
Thatfangirl97 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! :D:D:D I would love it if you continued. :) I can't wait until the part were Gourry remembers that he attacked Lina... Oh the angst... XDXD But I really like this, and would be reaaallllyyyy happy if you continued it, like I said. :P
Arcana Siren chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Ah. . . This story is so awesome. I can't seem to find that many LG stories that don't have something to do with pregnancy, or stuff in the future, or things like that.

Sooo jealous of how you can find the courage to post. . .

Anyway though, I love the Lina's dad and Gourry interactions. One question though.

So, is Raulf really guiding Gourry, or is it a figment of imagination? I'm not sure why as to Gourry would have a complete stranger (or so he thinks) to Lina be irritated with talk of lack of innocence. . . Does he unconsciously know that they're related?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
interesting
Jordiscy chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
I love all your Slayers stories, and for this one, I'm really impressed at how you incorporated a theme yanked from the 10th Doctor, fortifying the idea that even the little mundane choices made lead us all to the events of the here and now.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Zaphi Nashii chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
great so far!
Setfiregirl chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
:O The shock! An update!

*dances in joy* Yay! FINALLY! :D

Wonderful job, really! It's just awesome! And hilarious, too...But please don't go so long without another update this time! I was seriously dying there! I had to go back and reread all the other chapters so I could jump start my memory...!

~keep it up!
Lord Slayer chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
Not bad. Very insightful. Couple of spots where you could do a little better, or where you made a grammer mistake.

1. "Raulf’s expression gentled."

Try "softened" instead of gentled. Gentled isn't really a word, and it just sounds wierd.

2. "He stood upon cobblestone, buildings and temples crowding around him."

Add a "with" right before "buildings," and perhaps "crowded together about him," instead.

3. “Yeah. Think if I push myself, I’ll catch up to them before they reach the Coastal states.”

States should be capitalized in this instance.

4. "...and seeking release from his nightmares where ever he could find."

"Wherever" is one word.

I've always really wanted to read "The Things He Sees Beyond the Point of His Sword," but I don't know where to find it. Suggestions?
Tom the Mighty chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
Hey! I remember this! Jk. But now things are getting very interesting.
Gerao-A chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
Sunny: who is raulF? Lina's dad?

Malsika: but it was quite and interresting chapter.

Alandra: Lina almost admited her feelings
Luna12 chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Excellent job! I love the way you are handling the Lina/Gourry relationship. Wonderfully in character. I can't wait to read more!
Setfiregirl chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Julia: AH! NEED MORE! MUST-HAVE-MORE!

Kyoudaichan: Please, please, PLEASE give us more SOON!

Angela: T_T *sniffle* poor Gourry...having to see his mother killed and then killing his brother...*sniffle*

Kyoudaichan: I agree... ;_; *sniffle* *hugs Angela for comfort*

Syerrah: O.O' NO GOURRY'S BROTHER IS ABSOLUTELY EVIL! _ And here I used to LIKE him (well, in MY stories...)

Julia: *still babbling in the backround about how she needs more*

Angela: Please! We're desperate! You left us hanging, waiting for the next part!

All: *Puppy eyes* PLEASE!
Zaphi Nashii chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
awsome so far!
Kanikan chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Great chapter. I'm enjoying this story quite a bit and the character development you're doing on Gourry. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Vael chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Im very pleased bunny. Thanks for this chapter and im hoping the next will not a long waiting one ;)
Gerao-A chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Air Jay: don't even mention rurouini Kenshin, the series is cool but the main characther makes me sick.

Alandra: Shut up Air Jay!

Sunny: and wow, this chapter was very deep. we love it

Malsika: and that Wizer makes us sick, he's such a dope