Reviews for Target Practice
It doesn't suck; I was enjoying that do you think there's going to be another one?
Anna chapter 1 . 3/18
Jesus. I don't know if this is mildly disturbing or flat-out hilarious, but it's well-written, original and coherent nonetheless.
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I don't know why, I feel the plot is like a horror movie with everyone the twins hate dying and suffering. I love it though, definitely my favourite so far :D
KasstheEchidna chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
wow that was extremely good! :D
asfdlkasfkdfaksdj chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
"Next time you two should pick your make-out places better. Mika-chan was a really nice girl."

I am not sure why, but I burst out laughing there. Maybe it's just the thought of Hunny saying 'Make-out' :D

Oh... those devils... gotta hate but 'cha gotta love them even more hehehe

Great fic!

holy hell...WOAH.

amazing.

...woah.
Jeanne8917 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
No, it doesn't suck I love it! I love like twins acted :) When ikaro was beaten, and this guy, like they kill... wow :) (my English sucks, not your story xD)
lazyfart chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
interesting story. i like the underlying grim and darkness of this story. not bad.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
diff fr wat i expected... so glad i din pass this on!
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
oh-wow i never expect for the twins to be serial killers
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was amazing! I loved it! I have one question though. And before you say anything...YES I AM VERY SLOW. WhT exactly do the twins /do/ to their "target"s? Or is that open to interpretation? ja ne!~
jump-to-the-moon chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I loved the entire story! I really think this is amazing! You're an extremely talented writer. I am glad i stayed up all night because i found this story!
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Heh, old habits die hard! Really good story!
Deletethismess chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I love how you killed off the parents! It's amazing you've given the twins the perfect vindictive personality and it relates really well to the anime as the twins were very distant and harsh to everyone outside of their world. My favourite part is defiantely the ending! It's lovely how everyone has got what they wanted, Tamaki and Haruhi's wedding, heh watch out Mr Yanagi Shin!