Reviews for Target Practice
no one inportant chapter 1 . 1/31
"Target locked"
Omg that was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
It doesn't suck; I was enjoying that do you think there's going to be another one?
Anna chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Jesus. I don't know if this is mildly disturbing or flat-out hilarious, but it's well-written, original and coherent nonetheless.
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I don't know why, I feel the plot is like a horror movie with everyone the twins hate dying and suffering. I love it though, definitely my favourite so far :D
KasstheEchidna chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
wow that was extremely good! :D
asfdlkasfkdfaksdj chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
"Next time you two should pick your make-out places better. Mika-chan was a really nice girl."

I am not sure why, but I burst out laughing there. Maybe it's just the thought of Hunny saying 'Make-out' :D

Oh... those devils... gotta hate but 'cha gotta love them even more hehehe

Great fic!

holy hell...WOAH.

amazing.

...woah.
Jeanne8917 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
No, it doesn't suck I love it! I love like twins acted :) When ikaro was beaten, and this guy, like they kill... wow :) (my English sucks, not your story xD)
lazyfart chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
interesting story. i like the underlying grim and darkness of this story. not bad.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
diff fr wat i expected... so glad i din pass this on!
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
oh-wow i never expect for the twins to be serial killers
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was amazing! I loved it! I have one question though. And before you say anything...YES I AM VERY SLOW. WhT exactly do the twins /do/ to their "target"s? Or is that open to interpretation? ja ne!~
jump-to-the-moon chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I loved the entire story! I really think this is amazing! You're an extremely talented writer. I am glad i stayed up all night because i found this story!
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Heh, old habits die hard! Really good story!