Reviews for if a song could make you stay
Nana chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hi. I don't quite agree with you on Breaking Dawn but I respect your opinion. I too can understand the frustration in the last book ending how it did. Moving on, I do love your story and I like the pairing a lot. It you could continue this it would be lovely. Thanks for the story.

blerghy chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh God, I completely agree with you... I was HORRIFIED by Breaking Dawn. He's a vampire! He's DEAD! And Bella is such a Mary-Sue. Aagh. :shudders:

But this was a beautiful piece. Very sad, but also very beautiful. Edward's feelings were really believable, rather than the "they fell in love, Edward left Bella 'cause she's lame, and they made passionate love" kind of scenario. I haven't happened across fics like that in this fandom yet, but I've seen them many times.

Another lovely Edward/Jasper fic! I can't wait to read more of your work. :D
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
jaspard is new fav of mine...loved this, even if it was ansgty. but that made it good.

more woudl be...nice!

pexylexy chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
awesome jaspard angst :) absolutely great!

(As for BD, seriously, it was, indeed, a huge disappointment and with Jasper gone it was just that much more unbearable...)

MagicTimeBear chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was great.

Very nicely written.
Me chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
1) i liked the chap

2) you have ur own opinan on braking dawn(even thow i disagre)

it makes senc on how the whole vamp and girl pregnat thing works out. men dont have a monthly thing to be fertl and girls do so ya like i said you have ur opinian
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Great story!
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I guess I shouldn't review, since I DON'T know your backstory to YOUR Jasper/Edward. I'll keep my biases for canon couples (and not doing adultery. Okay, I'll seriously just shut up now) aside and just review: pretty. The writing flows very nicely. There are no rabbit trails - no pieces of unneeded detail. It's short, but very sweet, very angsty.

And also, a very good job. )