Reviews for The Final Piece
PimpMama chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I just read this story and I'm sorry but Ima hav to flam u. This Is a bum of a story. Bye
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 11 . 9/11/2008
now that was a real cool story )
Peach Wookiee chapter 11 . 8/26/2008
This was a wonderful story. I am an avid Polarshipper and this was good to me! Good work!
Killthebeast chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Hi Red Girl!

I love your story. It's absolutely great and i love the pair Joey (Kazuja) Mai. Would like to read more from it.

Beast (Patrick)
SSL chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
Hey hey hey! You never fail to impress, ya know that? A little less Mai/Joey that I expected, hoped for(; [It's cool. No worries.], but loving it all the same. Haha sorry. When it started off with Tea, I just scrolled down to the end. The ending is super sute. Fluffy! Loving the 4th and 3rd to the last lines of the chapter. I'm sure you'll know which it is. Good good good. Update update update! Can't wait for more! Make sure there's more of those fluffy scenes in the next chappie kay? Late.
JOUNOUCHI sama chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
Dude You made Mai Defeat Seto You must make Joey Defeat Seto TO
darkrunner chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
Ooh, so they're all going to go back to Domino together. There certainly are enough tournaments in Japan to sustain a couple of duelists. But who all will go back with them? Are Kaiba and Ishizu going to keep traveling, or do they want to settle down too?

Haha, I love how everyone's shocked by Ishizu and Kaiba. I hope they tease him about it. It's about time Kaiba had some kind of soft side.

Also, good call on the initial tension between Malik and Mai. A lot of people forget that Malik would be nervous to see her since he probably feels really guilty about the whole thing.

...while I do like that you didn't go graphic, it's the act itself that bothers me, whether you describe it or not. _;; But... whatever, it's your fic.

Cool chapter, can't wait for the update!
Player Zero chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
One short review, Great Story, keep it up!
Player Zero chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
Nice, and kind of funny!

Great Story!

Update Soon!
SSL chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
Thanks for the shoutout in the beginning! I nearly jumped a two feet off my bed when I saw that you updated today! Haha. OMG Loving the chapter! I could only imagine how Joey really woulda look when he found out that Mai was on a first name basis with Kaiba! Cute chappie that's for sure. I wish they had shown in the series what woulda happened when Mai came back. She was in the audience during the last tournament Kaiba held, the one with the van Shrouders. I got to watch that episode though, the one with the promise(; Update soon! Can't wait for more.
darkrunner chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
Oh... I don't like where this is going. Hotel room... getting almost carried away on the beach... ::sigh:: Even for polar, I do not agree with whatever they're hopefully not about to do.

Backstory was nice! I loved how Jou spazzed about Mai using Kaiba's given name. XD "started dressing like a 21st century girl" got me chuckling, too. It's those little phrases that make the fic. I could definitely see Kaiba not caring that she was (or he thought she was) Malik's girlfriend. He'd just go after her anyway.

Loved the chapter! I'm hoping they don't... erm... get into bed... next chapter, but you're the author. Either way, can't wait for the update!
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
I love this fic.

Seriously.

If it were a man I'd stick him in a tux and marry him.

This is great. Thank you for writing this. Update soon or I may kill myself. (Just kidding, but do update soon.)

P.S. If you added a bit to Marik's plot line I'd love you forever and ever.

P.P.S. Yes I do realize how crazy I sound right now.
Player Zero chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Nice!

Mai&Joey Forever!
SSL chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Aww you're killing me here! You're gonna end it there? Update! NOW! C'Mon another chapter. Geez this had me at the end of my seat from the beginning! Especially when I read who the couples were(; I love it! Favorite part:

‘I love you.’ He whispered again in her ear.

‘I don’t deserve it.’

Joey grabbed her by the shoulders, ‘can’t you just, for once in your life, accept something you’re given?’

Super cute!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Thank you for the SetoxIshizu in chapter five; it was much appreciated. Also, you have continued to do an excellent job of characterizing Mai's deep-seated insecurities and anxieties. Keep up the good work and update soon!