Reviews for Happily Ever After
Shin Hitorigami chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Nemesis: Err... Wtf! AHAHAHAHA! Oh my fucking god! Minerva kicked his ass out of there!

Angel: Ahahahaha! XD This is so funny! Oh! The goddess your writing about real name is Minerva, Gaia would be a good name for her too though. Please write more!
Ms. Mumpsimus chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is pure genius. GAH! ZAck speaking to Gaia and Gaia shouting 'Blasphemy!' and the Sqenix...

oh and then ZAck returning to Clous once again...

Thanks for posting this! *looks at the date it was first published* almost three years ago huh... *sigh*

This is love. _
pamellka chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh God I love you for this XD This was so hilarious XD
xxFraise chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
xD I love how Zack's, like, "CLOUD! I'M BACK! -glomp-" And Cloud's just going: "ohshitohshitohshit he's gonna kill me."

Love your version of Gaia, too. xD
YamiGoddess chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Okay, this is awesome. Thank you for the laughs. "Get out of my lifestream," will be one of my favourite quotes for forever.
Orbiting Gravity chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
~Pure love~

Zack is such a darling here! And I adored the goddesses (Sp? O.o) character!
Janara chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Loved it!
dahliadenoire chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
that was so cute
Kotorigaro chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Genius! Of course that'd be how Zack gets back, why didn't anyone think of that before? xP Brilliant, I love it.
Takuya.Toki chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
D This was cute and funny!

Why couldn't it have ended like this? T_T

Also, good point about Zack beating the Goddess but not the SOLDIERS!
SeraphChronoMage chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
You're crazy. But in a good way. I like all your work. Well, all that I've read anyway. I've never really been able to get into Vanilla. It reminds me a bit of Eerie Queerie. I like that, but...I dunno. Nice work though.
inactiveGE chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
;_; I prefer this version. I grinned stupidly when I read "introducing himself as his husband", ...just plain good fluff. :D
Oblights chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
(“Oh, we just got married on a sudden impulse so we haven’t had time to get our wedding bands and plan the wedding party yet.”

There were some other genius lines too, but being as it is 230 in the mrning (dont ask) Im too lazy to copy and paste. I love originality, and well, thank your wonderful imagination for your originality. :)

Perturbation chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
"Get out of my lifestream!" lolz that was a good one.
000040 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That was adorable XD I love how you described Gaia. Perfect.