Reviews for Not Just Credit Fraud
AuroraBlix chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Awww, yet ANOTHER fan of the Winchesters! And in the Bureau, no less - Henricksen would pitch a fit if he knew!

: )
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I'm in the Cult of Winchester! I am! Mememememe!

: )
StarCatcher37 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Very well written, I like the parallelism of the beginning and end :D
StarCatcher37 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A really good idea that I've been interested in a while. And well written, too. You should definitely write more of this kind of thing xD I wish this one was longer :P
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
The ending was amazing:D I love this story and your short and sweet chapters are cool. I think you ment Where's Waldo and not Where's Wally, thoughL:) Keep writing!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Sam is the one that people really love and are not just in lust:D
Captain-Emily chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Oh, this was fabulous! Short, sweet, and to the point. I love the addition of the third chapter. It's good to know that the Winchester legacy continues.
lilykep chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
"The Cult of Winchester" I'd so drink that Kool Aid
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
This was AWSOME!Wish therewas more.

GREAT!FIC!
Victoria Wolf chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
lol

just great
sweetysmart0505 chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
That was a really really good story. I loved how the Autditer for their case was someone John saved. Really well written!
vballmania23 chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Cool story! I think my favorite chapter is the first one, though. I like how Henricksen can tell how long it takes for them to throw him out :)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Great chapter. Are you going to write more? I hope so. I loved the ending how Hendrickson refered to their 'fan club' and the "Cult of Winchester"! Good job.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
the cult of Winchester! a great description, because you know Hendrickson was always hitting a wall trying to get witnesses that would support his theory that the guys are serial killers, etc.!