Reviews for Humour Me
oo chapter 8 . 5/23
this is so good!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Edward? And Bella? Twilight. ;)
LillianMarie2 chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
i liked it a lot.
Damned Critic chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I just read chapter one and.. it's boring. Too boring. Too cliche. I'm sorry, but you have to work on writing your character's real personalities. Even in first chapter, you lacked that. It's not my place to say that but hey, that's what the review button is for. Plus, it just kind of sucks. Sorry.

ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
Good work!

Got the Twilight references with the Edward and Bella lol
dramioneferret chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
This was a really good story and I am soooooooo happy that you made Cedric live. I really like the Cedric/Hermione pairing because it just seems so AWESOME! The story was really great and I am glad that you made Cho a girl that just wants to get together with someone because they are famous. I never really liked Cho as you can see. I think that you probably could have made one of Hermione and Cedric's children's name Rose because one of Hermione's children in the last book was named Rose. This was a really good fanfiction! Please write more like this!
wekfnwekonf chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Once again I loved your story! This is one of my favourite pairings and I was glad to see that you had written a fic about them! :)
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Oh, that was a brilliant story! This really got me into the whole Cedmione (or whatever you call their ship) pairing! :D LOOOVEDDDD ITTTT.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 14 . 2/22/2012
This was lovely, excellent work :)
H. Lokidottir chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
This story was sooo adorable! I just love that couple! They're cute together :D Lovely story.

Robyn xx
Montara chapter 14 . 1/4/2012
I had a good time reading your story. Thank you!
yay chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
As soon as anyone utters the words "let's pretend we're going out" you know they'll like each other for real.
CarlitaM chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
Very sweet story, loved it :D
rising of the darkness chapter 14 . 6/24/2011