Reviews for Secrets Kept Secrets Told
Unkown chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
i love this story D
i always thought shawn and topanga would be good together
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
showtunediva chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
This is really good. Please add more soon :)
floacism chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aww, I was hoping for a Shawn/Angela story :( You're a good writer, but I don't think I can get into Shawn/Topanga. It just seems wrong.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
will there be more?
kmwilson chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
This is my first time to read BMW fanfics. I read and write One Tree Hill fics. I love Shawn and Topanga...and that last scene was so cute...can't wait until they actually start like becoming even closer than they already are. Update soon.
anon chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Hey, I really like this fic, but I just wanted to let you know that for chapter five you uploaded a chapter of a 21 Jump Street fic and not a Boy Meets World fic, so when you get a chance you might want to switch it out.

Keep writing!
tardislove chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
Um is this the right chapter for this story?
Anon chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
I think you posted this last chapter in the wrong story. Can't wait for the real update!
PlayingEndlesslyWithFire chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
What the, what does that chapter even mean? I don't get it.
Likewow5556 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Amazing chapter! Update soon!
tardislove chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Lol this is Great! I'm so happy that you updated. I hope that you keep going!
wildfiregirl04 chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
wow, this is great. only it makes me sad that it isn't a cory and topanga story. they're meant to be! but i love this story anyway. update soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
The Shawn/Topanga stuff is cute and this probably reminds Shawn of the situation with Claire in "Dangerous Secrets". However, this appears to be AU since Topanga's parents were already divorced by the college eps. Catch ya on the flip side.
peachykeen chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
Great chapter! I'm really loving this whole Shawn and Topanga thing. All though my goodness, I sure can't wait for you to update. The wait is killing me. But none the less I was really glad you updated. So update asap pretty pretty pretty please with all the cherries on top of the world! THANKS!
Likewow5556 chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
Awesome chapter! Update soon!