Reviews for Thin, Thin Line
kim chapter 1 . 2/3
it was good
eternaltwilight chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
your story makes me wish there were more and more lin/mai stories

i really enjoy the flow of your writing

sometimes wordiness can make a story very difficult to digest

but here it emphasizes the character and subtle emotions

please keep writing

keep smiling
Xuchilbara chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This is absolutely lovely. At first, I couldn't picture a MaiLin combination. But now, the more I read of them, the more I'm dying to read more of them as well. I can't wait till you do some others some day, if you do. :)
hiya24 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
That was nice.
invisibledictator chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
yea!

ive been falling in love with LinXmia, and there is far too little of it to keep me satisfied! lol! I love reading your stories (Lessons in Life being one i read over and over...hehe...). So i hope that you do continue to write more of this couple...its cute!

And i really liked this story with all that emotion...it was heartwarming (yes...im babbling...but its 12:04 and i still have hw to do!)

Yuki chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
its perfect. i loved it because its a mai and lin fanfiction. i love this pairing and theirs not many fanfic's of this pairing and its such a cute storie. again great job!
Dracos-gurl123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
omg this is so cute when is another one coming? soon I hope! This is so good this is also my fave ship from GH.
Kyia Star chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
You absolutely ROCK MY WORLD! Definitely favoriting this one!

*glomps*

What a lovely piece!

Was it that conversation from volume six that inspired this? Because, ironically enough, volume six also inspired Shades of Lust. _

And yes, I agree, as far as first impression went, Mai's was anything but stellar. XD
Aufera chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
It was very cute, short and enjoyable. :) I just get this feeling that something's missing. I just don't know what...

Anyway! I would love to read more Lin/Mai fics by you :)