Reviews for Blondemail
One Chosen One chapter 3 . 6/6
Yay Pan, who managed to be both canon and non-canon, yeah she's weird
One Chosen One chapter 2 . 6/6
Kidnappings!?
One Chosen One chapter 1 . 6/6
Videl has a habit of showing up at the wrong time
gabelou1991 chapter 3 . 4/14
J'aime.
jesi ki kage chapter 3 . 1/9
Aww such a cute ending. _ I wasn't sure where you were going with the kidnapping but I like it. The whole naming their kids thing is just adorable.
DarkVoid116 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
I nice conclusion to this three-shot. I definitely enjoyed it and had few qualms with it. Villainizing Sharpner and making him into scum is my biggest seeing as I'm actually rather fond of the big lug.

Gohan's characterization was rather spot on, and Erasa ending it thinking of Son Pan was something I initially disliked but now think is the perfect ending..

Great job MVS
DarkVoid116 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I'm definitely looking forward to the final chapter of this story! Wow!

Erasa is amazing, and adorable. I can't imagine how the situation with her being kidnapped will be resolved..

Videl being so skeptical of the version of that story where Gohan likes her is disappointing.

As a huge GhVi fan I would've loved for that to turn out differently.

Good chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was a pretty good start to this three-shot..

Personally I think Videl is ever so slightly OOC. I think she would thank Gohan for the effort, THEN yell at him for interfering! XD

Erasa knowing Gohan's secret presents problems for our favorite half-Saiyan in many ways. How can Gohan deal with Videl's inquisition now at this crucial moment?

If Erasa saw him, could others have seen him landing there?

Was Gohan really affected so much by her behavior to unconsciously drift to that same spot from before and to not even detect her LI approaching?

Good introductory chapter!
Jerza Fernandes chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
:( no Gohan videl development? :(
Panda Cannons chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
What the hell happened!
ResistanceKnight chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
You...did you release it like this on purpose? Uploaded on 8-6-8 and finished on 12-16-12? Planned or not... stop it. You're freaken me out!

Now that it's over, I figured I'd review. Really good story. Always in character, no wordy parts for readers to get stuck on, everything just feels natural. Congrats on finishing it!
shugokage chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Nice story and great job on the last chapter!
dcp1992 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Great story! Loved the Erasa blackmail concept you did. I haven't read anything like it and it was written really well. Like how you ended it too, though it would of been nice to see some more GohanVidel in the last chapter, but then again, it was really sweet how you ended it.
Dbzlover500 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Good three-shot. It's very enjoyable. Do you think you can make a little sequel? Not a long one, maybe a chapter or two. And it can maybe take place in the future(not too far in the future), or something. If you don't though, that'll be fine. The story is great the way it is.
Good job!
The Fluff Queen Lilly-sama chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Finally the last chapter! Yay! :D

That was a really good chapter. We got to see what happens through Erasa's eyes, we got the explanation, and somehow Gohan and Videl got closer through this ordeal. I think you did a great job showing their change in behavior towards each other, and Erasa's reactions to it. Great story overall, I hope you'll write more of them now, lol.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »