Reviews for Red
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awww this was sweet. Favourited!

Merry Christmas by the way. Could you take a look at my fics and give your feedback like I did to you? Thanks!
HAIDURR chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awhhhhh!
Eh chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awwwwww cute! Love it. I bet Ginny rly did attend Colins funeral.
Yarrowdays chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
*Sobbs* OMG That was so sad! Noooo Colin! Why did he have to die?

Wonderfully written though, and I think Colin and Ginny were perfectly in character.

Thank you for writing this heart wrenching fanfic.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
haha, I love all of the little couples that we rarely see, recently I searched for a Demelza Robins/Jimmy Peakes, they're so cute together. and Hannah/Ernie, and I wrote a Parvati/Zabini one. They are so much fun, no?

I think it is fantastically written, and just all around wonderful, thank you for a wonderful read.

I roam around HPFC a bit too...
Lost-angel-703 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is a good story, its sad tho... really good. howcome all of the c/g ones end in death? jw.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This was beautiful...loved it, loved it, loved it!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Fantastic! Certainly a never-before-seen pairing. I loved this! I loved her soft whisper, and the colors, and wondering if Harry is worth it, and the badge, LOL. Fantastic! I think you got them perfectly in character-lovely!
aca-avenger chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
wow!

i suprisingly loved this story!

i think you really did a great job with it,

amazing read.

Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Colin's definitely in character, and you came very close with Ginny. I like to think of her as possibly a little more... defiant, but other than that, she was fine. :)

I think my favourite thing is that it all just fits so neatly into canon, and the way you've really used that quote to your advantage. Great job, and I really enjoyed this.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aw, that was so amazingly tragic! I loved it! :D Especially the end line! -sniff- Since I've read this, I finally realize the fact that this pairing can work.

Ah-may-zing!

Strawberry
hondagirlnot signed in chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wonderful. You managed to portray a G/C relationship quite well. I especially liked how you tied in the red. And the 'Potter Stinks' Badge was a great touch. I love how thats when she realized she liked him.

-honda
msllamalover chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I loved this. I think you had them both really well in character, and this felt so real and believable, like it could have slotted so perfectly into canon!
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I think you did a fabulous job, Kristen! This was really an amazing contribution - you made it canon complian, believable, and just fantastic.

As for characters in-character - I think you did a great job. Ginny is often hard to capture, and I thought you did that amazingly well.

This is going onto my favorites. Really, be proud of yourself with this piece.

Keep Writing!