Reviews for Eleven
Fearless Rider chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
Lovely chapter, I really love how you get inside the heads of even the minor characters. I think you've inspired me to go reread Whistle myself!
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 26 . 10/24/2012
I was really intrigued by this character too, and I think this little tidbit sums up a lot about his character. :D i always enjoy reading the stuff you've written about whistle!
wolf of all trades chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
This chapter was interesting I don't remember the character much but you made him sound really interesting.
SJC chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
This easily makes the top 5 Whistle! fanfics list on this site. Take this review as encouragement to keep going, even though you have fewer characters to chose from now.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
Oh Honma, it's good to see that at least in fanfiction he gets back in the game in high school. :)
James Hiwatari chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
Hey Cat! D *waves*
You are still alive! *huuuugs*

Argh, 4 years . I feel old now ;)

(and yes, I know I took forever to read this, my only excuse is life in general. And tumbrl. P)
Fearless Rider chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
These are perfect! I was rereading my Whistle! manga the other day and you're spot on with these. Seiji's is easily my favorite, I love him and the carrot thing is so him. Sho, Tsubasa, Teppei, and Kazu all really stood out. I hope you come back to write more some day. _
wolf of all trades chapter 24 . 7/19/2012
All your stories were great. My favourite so far was Seiji's I don't like carrots but my reason isn't as cool as the one you thought up for him. I hope you continue writing.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 24 . 5/26/2012
I love this chapter with Akira's perspective. It's such a little explored idea here in the Whistle! fanfics. Still, I can't believe it's been that long either! Congrats on that! :)
Should be Sleeping chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
I really really like this chapter. I always felt like she was a bit superficial, but this has definitely made me see her in a new light. So thank you for that. I love all these little drabbles to bits, they are just so perfect and really do a great job of capturing the essence of the character.

Thank you again.
drewbie chapter 23 . 7/29/2011
Might as well be dead when college and university get a hold on you, damnable assignments suck the inspiration clean out of a person.

Good to see you writing again, never thought about sport from the coaches perspective, funny thing to say since I pretty much am a coach at karate...
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 23 . 7/24/2011
The title for Yuko's chapter was just fantastic. She really did seem to grow with the team. This chapter was really well done, showing the progression from just wanting to win, to just wanting them to forage friendships and play. I always love seeing the updates for this story, and this one was fantastic. :)
James Hiwatari chapter 23 . 7/24/2011
Yo, Cat! Long time no seen!

I've been re-reading some Whistle! recently as well. I'm in the way-too-long-for-comfort situation of moving flats at the moment, which got me reading Whistle! when everything else I had was packed way... I wish I had time to write, though. We're having to clean both the flat we are leaving and the one we came to (it was like a horror house of filth). It's been three weeks already and it's not over yet... T.T

But anyway, I liked what you did there. Nice way of showing Katori-sensei's development - we don't get to see her much after Sho & Co. move away from Josui after all...

I hope I can update my fics soon too. Congratulations for managing to do that yourself! XDDDDD

James
Guest chapter 22 . 3/26/2010
youre a genius :)
shiro63 chapter 22 . 2/3/2010
love what you've written so far and i can not wait to see who's next. keep up the good work

- DG36