Reviews for If I Only Knew
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Fantastic job.
averie chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i luvd this stori alot please write more
Elise Volturi chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I liked mostly, actully I liked all of it do you think you will make more? ~ ~
Leann chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i loved it but it needs more chapters.
AceCade chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Woot! JEAH ROCKS!

Love the story!

-AceCade
BLACKWATER FOREVER chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I liked it! I have thought about Jacob's way of imprinting forever, so I'm glad that your story shares my thoughts. Wonderful job! (:
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
jacob/leah forever! :D
Amiiix3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
AH! It's brilliant! Absolutely stunning. THIS is a real fanfiction. Where are the Mary-Sue's, I ask you? GONE!

Sorry, I'm elated; I've found my favorite pairing— at last!

Favorited. Write more, please?
broadwayfanatic chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I really liked that! It was so nice to see Leah get her happy ending. :)
foxandthestar chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
YAY! after i read the book i felt emotionally drained coz i love the whole leah/jake thing. stoopid stoopid nessie. dang her and her perfectness lol.

you have given me hope!lol

add soon
krstn7727 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
yay! I like Nessie and Jacob (Don't throw tomatoes at me) but I LOVE Jacob and Leah... This was cute and I thought it was in character. Good Job! I will now think this is what really happened :)
whitnibble chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
YAY! I LOVE THIS FIC! IT IS AMAZING! i was trying to find another good leah/jacob -blackwater fic and i'm so glad i found yours.
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I actually liked it. More than that, It gave me some kind of... hope (I know how pathetic that may sound). I feel like I can keep shiping the couple, even before BD. During the book, I was almost sure they were going to end together. And then BAM! Nessy gets in the way. It really sucked.

But I love the theory. May use it in the future someday, If you don't mind.
xjessix kisses hah hah moo moo chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
really good way better than the whole i exept that that trampy werewolf is a cradle snatcher litraly go get a life jacob