Reviews for Price
Blackveil24 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ah, this is excellent. I like the writing style, and the plot itself; perfect. Now this, is why fanfiction was created. For people like you. For stories like this.

I was hoping for more for this, but it might ruin it. Anyways, this idea was very interesting, so maybe you can continue it?

All in all, I look forward for more. Thank you.

-Blackveil
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Beautiful, sad story. Makes people think. I really love the idea that the change in Gaara was also caused by Kankurou.
HimeFlye chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow Storymaster. That was good. . .I'm still picturing it in my head, still thinking on it. . .wow. you took fanfic and truly made it into something of your own. I liked it a lot.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
There are very few Kankuro fanfics, and this is one of the more brilliant ones I've read. Good job. Is Chikamatsu Monzeimon legend, OC, or someone from canon?
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow, nice. a mix of legend with a story of events. But taking out his own eye made me a little squeamish.

Okay, I've been thinking, does he close his sightless eye because he doesn't want people to notice the difference between his eyes? Sakura didn't mention anything because there is no way Kankuro would be ignorant to the fact.

But I swear, when I read the part where Kankuro says the part about puppeteers seeing better in the dark, I instantly thought he'd been closing his good eye; but thinking about it, the eye not contracting in the sunlight would probably be a little too freaky for people.

Adding something really fasanating that makes you think is the easiest way to get me to like something. This story is a GOOD example.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Kankuro really loves his brother to give up his eye.
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow, this is really good! There isn't much fanfic out there about the two Sand Siblings who *aren't* Gaara. I love the bit at the end about "the catalyst might not be anything you ever expected-it might, for example, be loud and brash and dressed in orange". Out of curiosity, is Chikamatsu Monzeimon someone mentioned in the series, or is he a character from Japanese folklore/legend?
Kanashii Kopper chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Huh, I hadn't noticed just how much of a quirk closing his eye was... Oh well, doesn't really matter if I did. I liked this little one-shot. Thank you for posting it. :)
None231223 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow...uhm...wow. This was really well written and very entertaining to read. I had also thought that, maybe, Kankuro was blind in that eye and Sakura just thought it'd be best not to say anything about it. I just didn't think of this kind of plot. I love this idea, though. Especially the "Everything has a price to be paid" part. It's not everyday where I get to read something very original, but still intriguing.
Crow that learned to fly chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
good story, interesting interpretation of Kankuro's character as well.
Unices chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
self mutilation for a family member? I like. though I don't think it fits young Kankuro then you went and explained it XD
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wow, this was really good. Great work!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I liked it, but the part where he takes out his eye himself is ...quite disturbing. It makes me wonder about the significance of taking one of Kankuro's eyes, though. The cameos by Sakura and Naruto were a little odd, after having so much of just Kankuro and the wish granter, but I still enjoyed reading this very much.
music nimf chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I really like the tradition and mysticism you added to Suna. It was very cool. I especially like how you gave Kankuro a strong charcter. I like my sandsibs like that. _ I totally didn't catch the relation to Xholic untill you metioned it. XD
nikki chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I loved It! It was really cute!