Reviews for The Wedding and After
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 26 . 3/4/2012
Edward is the fucking master of OVER REACTION! Though Emmett is a fucking insensitive asshole, so is Carlisle. They should know better than to make comments like they were. They have known Edward for over 50 years. Especailly Carlisle. He KNOWS how much Edward beats himself up about his rebelious years. And how much he hates his nature as a vampire. Also, Jasper and Emmett shouldn't have pulled that shit when Edward returned after nearly flipping out.

Personally I think Edward and Bella should leave the Family all together and never return. I mean really. Alice is a hyperactive manipulative shopaholic who never considers a person's feelings with regards to things like parties or shopping. Emmett is nothing more than an insensitive child who never takes into consideration another peron's thoughts or feelings when he teases them about intimate matters (something which should be kept private and not joked about). I can't really say anything about Jasper except he should know better. Rosalie is just self centered in trying to force her opinions on others. Esme and Carlisle are worse because I have never seen them do nothing other than yell at the others for their teasing of Edward.
mintgil chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
I love the way you ended the story .. it was truly a pleasure to read . you are an amazing writer
mintgil chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
this chapter was funny as hell !
For.your.smile chapter 26 . 12/20/2009
could you do a story about bellas change and her time as a vampire please i would def read it and i bet everyone else wud as well!
copper-twilight 14 chapter 26 . 5/22/2009
SOO GOOD! cant wait to read more! update soon! :)
blackgem88 chapter 26 . 4/21/2009
I like that you have put a different perspective on their life after after the wedding. You have created your very own BD. As for a lemon scene, that is really up to you. It is your story and it is ultimately your decision. Keep in mind though that including lemons might mean changing the rating of your story. I think whatever you decide to do will be the best thing for the story. I'll be waiting the next chapter.
MyriadProBold chapter 26 . 4/3/2009
It's very sweet.
MissMusicLover chapter 26 . 4/2/2009
hey hey its me again i loved this chapter but moslty chapter 22-25 will u keep writing this story. PLease?
sheeiur22 chapter 26 . 4/1/2009
Great update I had hoped you had not forgotten about this story great updates.
jennyleelovee chapter 26 . 4/1/2009
AW! It's happy again! i'm glad they didn't split up!

:) ;)

Jen
Yyrollam chapter 26 . 4/1/2009
Great story a little short but great story so I guess this means no baby with bella since she's going to change soon?
Ms Y.Y chapter 26 . 4/1/2009
Cool!

Get on with the next one please.
clark3798 chapter 25 . 3/29/2009
Ok, I have to see more. Post the next chapter ASAP! PLEASE!
clark3798 chapter 24 . 3/29/2009
Really liking this. Its different form the book but at least I can get my fill of the characters. I am obsessed with Twilight!
jennyleelovee chapter 25 . 3/26/2009
write more! i love this story!

XOXO