Reviews for My Notebook Will Explain
Laylay chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Is anyone reading this in 2015?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
I absolutely love your song quotes!
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
How could they have forgotten each other...?
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Bella's shoe hitting Tyler was hysterical
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I'm a bit confused...if bella picked up Edwards and edward picked up bellas pen name, (the chances are very unlikely) but how does that work out for everyone else?! For example, if jessica got lauren and lauren got someone else,how would they write to each other O_o
ginnypotter1596 chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
LOL. I burst out laughing at the cookie thing. Hella funny
Guest chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
OH FUCKING SHIT...Ali Is Gonna Ruin EVERY FUCKING THIS!
Canyaceme chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I'm really enjoying your story but I have one question. how do they know where to mail the letters since there is no real name or address on the envelope?
Kras12 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Great story, but i have a question. How did Bella know where to mail the letter?
crazycats7 chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
In the last chapter Edward lied to his mother. I haven't finish reading this, but I hope that he finally tells his mother what she had done was very very wrong, and that it affected his relationship with her.
crazycats7 chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
I really think that you should have had Edward tell his mother because of her and Chief Swan how miserable his life has been since she said no Bella.
crazycats7 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
It's starts off really cute.
Kayleigh Cullen1918 chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
Hi, loved the story and all of your authors notes. Quick question, that last line was But my botebook will explain.. did edward write all this down and I didnt take in that part or is it their letters?
Anywho, loved the story!
AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 29 . 8/11/2012
I loved it.
And i liked when Edward had actually kept a binder.
You did a great job.
bella's beta chapter 30 . 7/24/2012
What a story. I really liked it. It was sweet sad and just wow!
1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »