Reviews for My Notebook Will Explain
Guest chapter 29 . 11/28/2016
Some shitty epilogue this is. Figures, it ends a shitty story! HAHA
Guest chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
Okay so this was so wrong and cheesy. Edward she is far from perfect! Edward you need to tell bella everything and how she hurt you ans how the world doesnt revolve around her anymore
Guest chapter 27 . 11/28/2016
Wtf?!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
Wow she is such a bitch
Guest chapter 24 . 11/28/2016
WTF! SO NOW SHES JUST GOING TO STEAL?! WOW I REALLY WANNA SHOOT HER THSM LET HER DEAD BODY LAY ON A PRISON BED!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/28/2016
Wow she really is a biatch! Wanting all the attention and sympathy! Its all about her isnt it! Because shes the only one that suffered from all this when in truth she hasent! NEWS FLASH BIATCH! ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU AND NOTHING WAS EVER OR IS EDWARDS FAULT YOU STUPID INSENSITIVE SELFISH BIATCH!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
Poor edward! Die fucking biatch bella! He has a right to go to washington if he wants to because its his life!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/28/2016
So whys it edwards fault huh bella biatch? So youre jhst gonna blams him for nothong and everything? For loving you? I mean how the fuck would you know what hes been through because you forgot him snob stuck up selfish fucking biatch! Go die in a hole biatch! You deservs to!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/28/2016
Wtf so everyones gonna blame edward for what happened?! Then that stupid fucking mutt glares and gets involved when he knows nothing?! Even though all thix was charlies fault and esmes?! W.T.F!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
Poor edward!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
Poor edward why is everyone so mean to him?!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
Poor edward. Hes always the one that gets hurt
Guest chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
So are you gonna actually right the darn stupid pathetic story or act as if this is a diary and psople actually care what you write. Because i really dont
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
How could you forget tho?! I just dont get it! I hate bellas pov shes a biatch i only read edeards poor thing!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Thats not something you just forget about!
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »