Reviews for Backtrack
Proudly Slythrin chapter 28 . 7/14
*throws Slythrin pride out the window* THEY DID IT! *jumps up and down like a righteous fan (and a crazed shipper) would do* THEY DID IT! THEY SNOGED! BEST FANGIRL DAY EVEA! *stops and face adopts a true Slythrin-plotting look* Now all they need to do now, is do some shagging...*shoves them in locked room again with Tom and Ginny screaming* "NOT AGAIN!" *I yell back* It's not like you don't love each other!
Proudly Slythrin chapter 27 . 7/14
ALL OF MY SLYTHRIN-NESS HAS GONE OUT THE WINDOW. *shoves Tom and Ginny together in a locked and enchanted room without their wands* YOU TO ARE GONNA SHAG.
Proudly Slythrin chapter 25 . 7/14
I'm going to be blunt. I have Loki. He would murder Tom. *sneaks around and hives Tom a quick hug and runs off*
Proudly Slythrin chapter 23 . 7/14
SNOOOOOOOOOG
Proudly Slythrin chapter 22 . 7/14
JUST SNOG ALREADY.
Maesie Eva chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
This chapter really seems like it was written by someone who has never been amidst drunk people hahahah! I hope that didn't sound rude, I do love your story regardless. ️

Maeve
The Farmer chapter 38 . 9/1/2014
I don't like Tom/Ginny, or ship Tom/Ginny;
But your story almost made me! It is AMAZING! As good as Have you Ever (my favourite Tomonioe).
Whisper184 chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
Waaaaaahhhaaaaaaa!

Tissue please.
Whisper184 chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
Ohh, I love Tom in all his delicious Tomyness. Wonderful kiss scenes ;) Captured the moment perfectly.
Whisper184 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
That made my day.

TOM RIDDLE, VOLDEMORT-TO-BE IS SCAR-sorry, I mean greatly dislikes-FEET.

Oh, the wonder.
siriuslyunserious chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I LOVE HIS PHOBIA OF FEET! Had me lol-ing the whole chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
The song 'Creep' by 'Radiohead' describes Tom perfectly.
Ally chapter 38 . 6/26/2013
OMG! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! SO MUCH FLUFF! YOU'RE INCREDIBLE! Please, if you can, do this to the other two sequels. I know that it's asking for too much but...AAAAW! OMG! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
But I know... I read rewind
BenAddict Holmes chapter 38 . 10/27/2012
I love this story so much, I'm reading it for the fourth time :)