Reviews for Guns and Cyber Roses
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 2 . 5/13
I know it's been years but Please update! I need to know more! :D
SummerMistedDragon chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Whoa! Love this! Please come back!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
TheWynndel chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Ohhh, Please continue!I love all of your stories and i adore Nightfire and Artemis, sooooo please? I have waited for sooo long :-(
Tsukimine12 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
i did love 'Spark and Plasma' and this one look pretty cool too

but, ¿where's Bumblebbe, Sam and Mikaela?

¡continue it please!

and Happy New Year! ;)
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I hope all worked out for you :( i would like to see an update though :) if you can of course l
FORD B chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Great read!
Azure Neko chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Weren't you going to write another story in between Sparks and Guns? That was an awful lot of stuff you just breezed over in these two chapters. Also, does this story have any relationship to Vapour Trails by Violetlight? I haven't read that, but I noticed the name Nightshade in common.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
D8 oh noes!
Orcafreak3 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Awesome job on this story so far. I'm really interested in it, with all the new characters and the fact that it is set quite a bit in the future. I've noticed that you haven't updated this in quite a while, but I look forward to the next chapter if you decide to continue this story.
Stormgirl415 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
This is interesting so far between all the different things that have happened ever since Sparks...but I like it. I like all the new characters, and I love how Sunstreaker and Rachet adopted young 'bots. And it sounds like someone's making somethign having to do with the All Spark...will Shockwave come back into this? Will they go to Earth at some point? I assume it's been a long time ever since the initial Autobot City, so are Sam and Michela still around? Where's Bumblebee? Will the warring factiosn ever make peace? Just update soon, before someone goes on the fritz.
Independent.C chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Color me interested. I absolutely loved "Sparks and Plasma",and now I want to see how this story turns out. It has been three months since you last updated, please tell me that you aren't dropping this story! It looks like it could top "Sparks and Plasma".
badgerwolf chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I peek back now and then, hoping real life releases you long enough to update the story...
GrimlockX4 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Awesome job on chapter 2. Sorry to hear about what's happening in your life. *Hugs you*

Good luck on chapter 3 and on your other stories too. Also Merry Christmas.
Litahatchee chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I'm betting Optimus will wish he had taken Nightshade up on her suggestion of just going in and killing this 'new' enemy. I can't wait to read all the problems that are going to arise because of Straxus and the Malignus faction. 'Malignus faction' is very cool, by the way.

I like the explanation of how Nightshade became the leader of the Decepticons. I'm curious as to how Starscream was incapacitated on Mars, though, and then how he made a comeback.

I smiled with Optimus thinking that Soundwave having a sparkling was a little...odd. :)

Awesome description of how Optimus and the Autobots dealt and are dealing with the relationship between Soundwave, Starscream, and Nightshade! Oh man, I bet Elita did just about short a circuit over that! But, hey, interesting way for Nightshade to deal with Starscream's challenge for leadership. ;) I guess a femme has got to do what a femme has got to do in the Decepticon ranks. Perhaps there'd even be some Autobots that'd do something like that to safeguard themselves if they had to ;)

I like the senate discussion between Barricade and Prowl. That was a great way to show that there is a senate again, for one, and that the Decepticons do not agree with it. Barricade may have a point. With the way the senate had botched things before and it looking like they are doing the same sorts of crap, Cybertron would be better off with Optimus and Nightshade ruling. Of course, maybe that harkens back to when Optimus and Megatron ruled and Optimus is trying to stave off any possibilities of another war...But, it looks like they are going to have one on their hands anyway. Perhaps they had been at war for so long (before this relative peace) that it has become a part of Cybertronian nature. If it is in their energon, so to speak, then they'll always be at war.

Nice bit of mystery in this last scene...AllSpark runes...What was made forbidden? Very cool!