Reviews for Guns and Cyber Roses
Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/24
Amazhang! How have you not updated yet?
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
I know it's been years but Please update! I need to know more! :D
SummerMistedDragon chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Whoa! Love this! Please come back!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
TheWynndel chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Ohhh, Please continue!I love all of your stories and i adore Nightfire and Artemis, sooooo please? I have waited for sooo long :-(
Tsukimine12 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
i did love 'Spark and Plasma' and this one look pretty cool too

but, ¿where's Bumblebbe, Sam and Mikaela?

¡continue it please!

and Happy New Year! ;)
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I hope all worked out for you :( i would like to see an update though :) if you can of course l
FORD B chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Great read!
Azure Neko chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Weren't you going to write another story in between Sparks and Guns? That was an awful lot of stuff you just breezed over in these two chapters. Also, does this story have any relationship to Vapour Trails by Violetlight? I haven't read that, but I noticed the name Nightshade in common.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
D8 oh noes!
Orcafreak3 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Awesome job on this story so far. I'm really interested in it, with all the new characters and the fact that it is set quite a bit in the future. I've noticed that you haven't updated this in quite a while, but I look forward to the next chapter if you decide to continue this story.
Stormgirl415 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
This is interesting so far between all the different things that have happened ever since Sparks...but I like it. I like all the new characters, and I love how Sunstreaker and Rachet adopted young 'bots. And it sounds like someone's making somethign having to do with the All Spark...will Shockwave come back into this? Will they go to Earth at some point? I assume it's been a long time ever since the initial Autobot City, so are Sam and Michela still around? Where's Bumblebee? Will the warring factiosn ever make peace? Just update soon, before someone goes on the fritz.
Independent.C chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Color me interested. I absolutely loved "Sparks and Plasma",and now I want to see how this story turns out. It has been three months since you last updated, please tell me that you aren't dropping this story! It looks like it could top "Sparks and Plasma".
badgerwolf chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I peek back now and then, hoping real life releases you long enough to update the story...
GrimlockX4 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Awesome job on chapter 2. Sorry to hear about what's happening in your life. *Hugs you*

Good luck on chapter 3 and on your other stories too. Also Merry Christmas.