Reviews for Harry Potter and the Revised Edition
Kathleen Bodden chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Wonderful alternative! I love the dangling thread! Very well written & true to 'Potter Form'.
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Albus and Dracos sister have to marry!
CJHarkness chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
good story, interesting plot. thankyou for writing
bookworminpeace chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Wait... that was the end end? really? can you like... finish it please?

I love the story and it could be something great... but can you at least finish it please?

the chances of you doing so is small because you haven't touched the story in 2years, but if you can, please do continue.
Christopher Rain chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
I'd like to say that I absolutely loved it! And that's saying something considering my position on some fan fiction. You have definite talent as an author, and I'd love to see more. You make no spelling errors, though a few grammatical ones, but nothing that can't be fixed. "Wireless Wizarding Network." I love it! Anyway, I love your creativity, to be honest, and I love how in depth you went into the resurrection of Snape. I liked the part with the scales, and how Narcissa and Snape got together. I give you a pass with room to spare! Thanks for writing this,

Servant of Eliam
Christopher Rain chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Okay, so I read the first two chapters, and I thought them pretty good, to be honest! You had great grammar and spelling. The only thing that bothered me was that Narcissa seemed a little, well... overdramatic. She was definitely in character, but she was a little too dramatic, to tell the truth. But I liked it, which is good, because I don't generally enjoy a lot of Harry Potter fan fics. I'll keep on reading. I'll even suggest this to my cousin.

Servant of Eliam
graynavarre chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I just started this and it looks like fun
notwritingfanfictionanymore chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Well done - one of the few good sequels out there that does not disrupt canon.

: )

sarini
PotionPolice chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
It probably would be better for Snape to lose a few of those bad memories. But what was that package about? I'm still wondering! Update soon! This is a great start!
PotionPolice chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
“…in death you still haunt me!” My favorite line in this chapter! Good job!
PotionPolice chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
He's ALive! Sorry, I had a frankenstein moment :) I'm surprised Neville was willing to help. But he always was such a nice lad!
PotionPolice chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Oh, I didn't expect Hermione to be apart of the secret. Good job... on to the next chapter... :)
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ahh cliffhanger! This is a great start!
etherian chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Snape may not have had a very long life but I'm glad he had a happy ending.
SnapesYukuai chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
What a wonderful story. The content of the last chapter was unexpected but that was good because it was simply brilliant. A very good piece of work you have there. _

Please, write many more stories, your Melfis.