Reviews for Phasing Trouble
Rabbitearsblog chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Awesome story! I always loved the relationship between Nightcrawler, Colossus and Kitty!
Werevampiwolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
love it! LOL! this story has my 3 favorite X-men! keep writing! 50-/5
princesspunkinpatch chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
so cute
laurlaur481 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Ha ha. That was cute. I loved it!
Xakko chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I like how you sum up the events of "The Warrior with No Name" to get the audience up to speed - and then, in yet another concordance with mainstream Marvel, you throw in the phasing scene from Astonishing. I like the voice and attitude you give Kurt (although I don't know if he'd be able to breathe atop the Blackbird for very long, it's still the sort of daredevil stunt he'd like)

“If you have too much fun, though, I expect you to name it after me.” - totally awesome!
Phantomhorse1810 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This has to be the best x-men fanfic I've read. The characters were true to their real nature and the plot was cute and sweet. You also used my favorite charcter Kurt (so that was a bonus). Enjoy reading the comics.
tradingxyesterday chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Ha! This is awesome XD
L'Excentrique chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
hahaha!

this was so cute and funny! I loved it.

Very nice job! :D
Starsinger chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You know, I think every Kiotr author has rewritten that scene at one time or another, and it never gets old! lol Good one, thanks for the laugh. Kurt's my fave character btw!
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
well this is just too cute! and funny.

I love it how you completely switched around their histories, but that awesome Astonishing X-men... 15? scene still came around. hee hee.
Author376 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Hilarious! I giggled just as madly while reading it this time as I did that time you sent it to me before. You really have Kurt's sweet and humerous nature down as well as Piotr's playfullness and Kitty's shyness and embarrassment. Loved it! Hope you have some luck with Warrior soon :) Great Job!