Reviews for I am Fleur
Unchained Insanity chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
XD U. R. AWESOME! I don't think I even have to explain how great this waz, seriously! XD I especially like the golden pair reference to... Uh... -coughs- yea... XD

SZ13
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hahaha, oh to see into Fuji's mind xD Love the Harry Potter-ness in this too!
TakaFuji FTW chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
LOL HORNDOG FUJI. xD I love the hilarity of the Tezuka bashing in this fic. This was so precious.

LET'S HAVE TAKA DOING WHAT FUJI FANTASIZED TO FUJI PRZ. ;D
fox1743 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I want the next chapters. There are not enough stories with this pairing and this story is quite good.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This was really, really funny. I couldn't decide at the beginning if I liked the whole first person point of view but by the end of it I decided I liked it... I love looking in on Fuji's mind and the quick images... Holy wow... Anyway amazingly great job. :D Would love to see more!
Makayla chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aww so cute- but I loved the random sex tangent XDD So very awesome _
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
He is Fleur even to the point that no one expects him to love or stay with the one he wants to love and stay with... I love Taka/Fuji. I really see Fuji's character and feelings the way you portrayed them. I love it.

You know, it was that quote at the beginning of the story that made me like Fleur... I like how you used it.

Well written. Good compressions drawn. Great read.
truckerhat52 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
"Crickets in your bed!" Hahahahaha! Awesome! More?
manaika chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
eeh? I want a seguel!

Fuji should take matters into his own hands!

I liked how you pictured him. It's fitting, really. I think you're right with that one. It was GOOD!
rose-in-may chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Oh, I'd love to see what Taka-san's view on this is...when Fuji gets him, of course. You should definitely continue this.
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
... I. Love. This. Story. One of the very few stories that I love with Fuji's POV. Wow. Me like very much 8) And I'm one of them who actually can't imagine Tezuka and Fuji together ' Seriously, I can't. To me they are just really good friends but.. ,_, no. Fuji should be with Taka-san! :O
ShadowCasper chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Fuji so totally take maters into his own hands. :D:D

This was uch a cute one-shot, and i totally agree with fuji on the hole Tezuka issue, taka-san is so made for fuji.

-Pinpoint precision and acrobatics. No wonder those two are fucking like rabbits.-

This line made me crack, keep up the good work. :D:D
Gwin chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I LOVE this fanfiction. I'd read it for the first time two night ago, and I'd read it today, too... and I love it more and more.

There are no many FujiTaka in general (and I'm italian... I think there are only two fics on this pairing in my language -at least, I haven't found another-... and one of them is mine XD), so I'm very grateful to you for this little funny (I really like the part of the revenge on An-chan... not to mention that on the comparison between tennis and sex XD) and cute fanfic. *-*

I've never thought to related the characters of PoT to the ones of Potter books, but I think your analysis is perfect!

I'm completely in agreement with the reason that why Fuji "is okay" with Taka-san instead with Tezuka (and the imagine of a dinner with the buchou made me uncomfortable, too XD). I've always think together they are very disturbing [Fuji and Tezuka]... too many serious, and boring.

And... Uff... I'd mentally prepared what say you, for express at the best how really I LOVE your work, but now I've forgot everything!

So, I hope you'll post the others two chapters ... and I hope I've not annoying you, too!

Bye bye.
Star Lin chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I want...no I demand the other two chapters that you have for this story. This lovely little piece will also be placed in my Burning Pair community for other Taka/Fuji fans to enjoy.
rose-of-alabaster chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
HAHAHA! dies Fuji is Fluer? That's hilarious. This was so CUTE. ADD Fuji is absolutely adorable. Taka and Fuji is just so... I dunno what adjective to use... sweet? But whatever. I read your other fic too but I'm too much of a lazy bum to write a review. Wonderful work. This was so funny I nearly fell off my bed with laughing.