Reviews for The Point of Divergence
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2020
Why mot have Naruto and neji team up with a 3rd member lik yakumo and sai?
Ricky chapter 7 . 11/7/2020
This story is old and suffers from grammar mistakes and the plot being everywhere and not having a good flow of direction. Writing this before having full knowledge of the story makes it suffer. Tobirama invented the shadow clone Jutsu not the Uzumaki clan, you made up a kage for the stone when in cannon his name is Onoki who uses particle style. Kakashi knew naruto was minatos son I don’t why you made it to where he was oblivious to that fact. But to sum it all up you dragging the story out making Sakura a poor villain and lacking knowledge about the naruto universe makes this story below average. It shows when it has over 300k plus words with little positive feedback and lack of favorites and follows.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
Absolutely fucking retarded
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2020
D ranked mission turned fatal. Wow bitch, you are a genius arent you, save the girl(kunoichi) from falling logs when they are trained to dodge high speed kunai and shuriken, and then win her heart. Couples paired, story complete.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2020
Maybe sakura has become quite sociopath but she has her reasons, her life just became the worst nightmare ever, and she did face naruto with his kyubi chakra which can scare people shitless and cloud their judgement while turning on survival instincts.
On the other hand naruto is acting like a complete dick, he too has his reasons but the way he is torn between over enthusiastic all loving, and rude self loathing hate filled kid is sign of his not so good mental condition.
Yeah its sakura who got the shorter end of the stick, but lets see how naruto matures and sakura avenges.
CagedHeart7 chapter 8 . 9/29/2020
Heyyyy this was not fair! But I guess I understand...somewhat. Hinata and Naruto were always the opposite ends, well, Kishimoto chose "opposites attract" but it can go the other way too, I guess.
CagedHeart7 chapter 6 . 9/28/2020
Wonderful chapter! At one point I was acutally cheering and whooping for Hinata! That "Stay away from Naruto kun. You attack him, you attack the Hyuga" OOOOOH MYYY HEARTTT! Aww geez, though I know this is a NarutoIno fic, I really would have loved to see him end up with this Hinata! Honestly she is so freaking cool!
CagedHeart7 chapter 2 . 9/28/2020
Ooooooh this is a much much better Naruto and Jiraiya's forst meeting than Naruto seeing Jiraiya peep in bathhouses! And to think Jiraiya argued with Sandaime to take baby Naruto with him...I'm liking this )
K chapter 3 . 7/3/2020
WOW another cheap shit from crazy sakura believing that she will be able to kill pathetic naruto just as this shit seems to be abandoned. goes
ClassyUlysses chapter 3 . 4/29/2020
Look Sakura I get it you are upset but come on think about it. Do you believe that Naruto wanted to kill Sasuke? Honestly idk why Sakura married Sasuke. She DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2020
The Madara part irked me because it’s obito and his fathers name is Tajima... also they would never recruit Senju they would kill them for sure. Sorry, other than that part looking good
Brandon Boodoo chapter 3 . 10/5/2019
wow this is some ... can i even call this a story? your ideas are crap
K3YBLADEK1NG chapter 10 . 7/5/2019
u were made to make lemons
Darkeous chapter 2 . 10/10/2018
Eh 0-100 in the style of obvious troupes around this uh genre. Lmao
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 6 . 7/20/2018
Interesting and well-written story.