Reviews for The Point of Divergence
Demento56 chapter 32 . 4/20
All thing considered, this was a very good story and I'm looking forward to the sequel! 7/10 from me
Demento56 chapter 8 . 4/18
Wow, this was written before a LOT of stuff was revealed in universe, huh? The story is pretty well written either way, it's just a little surprising because I don't read many fics this old.
Delathen chapter 31 . 4/2
What an unrelenting asshole. Why can nobody write a Jiraiya that isn't just a... disappointment?

Rest of the story was pretty good. Paint-by-numbers, but that has it's own appeal.
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
it was always kakashi's fault in whatever happens on wave arc. if he didnt act like a shitty bastard and already started taking care of zabuza at the start they wouldnt have problems. but no, he is lazy as fuck and a fucking hypocrite for saying his comrade trash rules when he is the one who is leading them to the slaughterhouse. I always hated kakashi's character.
Arrexu chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
isn't the five tails a horse-whale hybrid? u stated in chap 5 that kokuo's a friggin wolf.
embrewing chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
the entire karin scene feels like one giant deus ex machina
Calypto chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
yeah sakura in root it seems. yeah I'm gona jus nope my self out of this fic before i read another sentence. thanks for the effort and all the best with this fic
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
I like the story, but the pace is a bit too slow at the moment, mostly due to the large amounts of explanitory text.

Another thing i think you should consider is that the avarage person does not lnow what a hakama is. The vast remainder does not imagine the ninja style pans when you say that, but instead the pants one sees kendoka use, which are very wide and not ninjs like at all.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
Why did Itachi didn't get a normal eye transplanted? That's better than nothing.
BluJay30 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
good opener
Rogue Survivor chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
If the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu doesn't relay muscle memory, there's no point in putting them through katas. Katas are you used to put the moves into muscle memory so that you react more quickly. Also, dialogue requires a comma at the end of every sentence without punctuation, which appears to have been forgotten in many places throughout this piece.
Meh chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
I already see where this is going and it is stupid. What chapter will you have the "I'm actually working for Danzo!" and have Sakura become some super ninja. Bwhahaha. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually gave her the sharingan or something.
seagate chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
It was good but I really hope you don't give Sakura the Sharingan and make her some super ninja, she only had potential in being a medic and genjutsu, and only Tsunade or Orochimaru could make anything above chunin level,
Kuru0 chapter 32 . 12/22/2015
Great story, few bits and pieces were a bit odd but it wrapped together nicely, looking forward to getting into the sequel
kaifas chapter 2 . 8/21/2015