Reviews for The Point of Divergence
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 31 . 7/30/2010
I really liked this story, having Sakura as the traitor of the new generation instead of Sasuke was a refreshing change. My only real complaint is in the canon Lee is incapable of moulding chakra which is necessary for ninjutsu and genjutsu, he still can channel it, as seen in scenes where he runs on a vertical surface, therefore he is capable of dispelling any genjutsu he recognises as it doesn't require moulding; not to mention opening some of the Hachimon also requires chakra usage. Yes, I agree that Lee is unbalanced; but he is not especally vulnerable to genjutsu, at least not much more than his other peers. Anyway, when can we expect a sequel?
Vanster X chapter 31 . 7/29/2010
Damn... looking forward to the sequel.
dimriver chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
This is a good story. I like how you get detailed into why everyone acts the way they do.
cg chapter 31 . 7/28/2010
i like how you make everything seem so more realistic than the actual manga
Q chapter 31 . 7/28/2010
thinking back on the story i got to give you a 4 out of 5 stars.

you finished the story, kept it interesting, and looked to me to have improved you writing since beginning. all things i love to see in a story.

your 'address of complaints' i know i have written my share of complaints about this story and i stand by all of them you have a vary strong foundation and progression but you were meek at times when putting characters into painful situations that change their behavior.

by being meek in these key points you make the characters look bad and give the impression that you bashing said character for no good reason calling in to queastion everything else in the story

any ways i am looking forward to your next story see you there
JErosion chapter 31 . 7/28/2010
And a fantastic fic reaches is logical conclusion. The think I like most about this story is that its just as much about Naruto as it is about Sakura and the different paths they took. Also the way you have added politics into the equation has added a great deal of depth into this fiction. I'm curious if you will use the sequel as an opportunity to have a time skip, and allow you access to having an older Naruto and Ino to work with. And given Sakura's current direction I'm thinking she must be heading to Kiri, good luck to her if that is her destination. maybe those documents will help her keep Danzo from gaining any spies in the region. maybe she could dye her hair once more to a new color. After all it will be a new beginning for her, if she makes it.
Mikra chapter 31 . 7/27/2010
This was a wonderful fic :)
billy13579 chapter 31 . 7/27/2010
I thought Sakura having her part in the Konoha "good guy" epilogue was a sign of hope for her... until what she did in Waterfall country. I doubt any in Konoha would find her redeemable now, and in truth the only tie she had to the village was her mother.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the sequel. It seems Naruto is going to have a tough time becoming the "saviour" of the shinobi world, given the depth of animosity he shares now with the other villages.
Suspect42 chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
I liked your explanation for why Sarutobi turned a blind eye to Naruto's miss treatment but don't agree with the continued lie cause it serves no purpose. Sarutobi is the "God of Shinobi" and the "Professor"...so I don't get how he sees not telling of Minato helps anyone. Him telling Naruto of Iwa and Akatsuki being after him would be a motivator to be better. I always wondered what would happen if a Iwa-nin saw Naruto and decide he looked alittle bit like Minato and killed him just to be certain.
JPMod chapter 31 . 7/27/2010
Wow. You got guts to make Pinky turn real bad with her killing off Inari and his family. I'm sure once Naruto hears of this, he definitely will not ever forgive Sakura for her actions, especially for what she done in Konoha. I don't feel one bit sorry for her if she dies.

Quite a gray plot you're making with Lee and Tenten's guilt in Iruka's death and they keeping it a secret. It leaves many questions... How long can they keep it a secret? Once Naruto knows, would he snap and not forgive them? What would Tsunade do to them, force them to resign and seal off their chakra? So many questions that have different possible outcomes to what would happen once everyone knows what truly happened to Iruka.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the sequel. Naruto is now a chuunin, and he deserves it. :)
Shatsuka chapter 31 . 7/27/2010
holy crap, you keep this interesting, could you tell me when you might have an idea when you do the sequal story?
Earthdude chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
Great story, can't wait for the sequel!
Dameus chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
I'm disappointed. Not in the writing, but the fact we haven't seen the Fall-out in Kumo. They just slaughtered an entire village. Men, Women, Children, all gone in an instant. The are responsible for breaking an Ancient Pact. And I doubt Clientele will be happy with hiring the "Genocidal" Kumo-nins. The psycological and political ramifications are HUGE. I also don't see Killer Bee staying around after this happened. Sure he's a ninja, but his entire character seems more along Naruto's line of thought. What happaned to Suna will be sure to turn his stomach and cause him to rebuke his brother at the least I would think.

In other words, KUMO EPILOGUE PLEASE!
volrath77 chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
This chapter just screams of SEQUEL! However, after finishing this ch., I can't for the life of me remember when Naruto and Ino became a couple...Grrr...

Looks like I'll have to reread this fic again...or maybe refresh my memory from somewhere in the middle...

Oh, and poor Tazuna and his family. That formerly-pink bitch must die.
buzzbumble chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
No matter how good her control was or how brainy she is , if they have a mental problem like sakura she was extremely lucky she wasn';t killed because of her actions or kicked out of the ninja corps... I don't think lee could keep the secret for long about iruka and frankly i am more dissappointed by tenten's selfish attitutde. Something tells me danzou will still be an ass and maybe his contacts will spoil sakura attempts in kiri?
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »