Reviews for The Point of Divergence
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2020
The Madara part irked me because it’s obito and his fathers name is Tajima... also they would never recruit Senju they would kill them for sure. Sorry, other than that part looking good
Brandon Boodoo chapter 3 . 10/5/2019
wow this is some ... can i even call this a story? your ideas are crap
K3YBLADEK1NG chapter 10 . 7/5/2019
u were made to make lemons
Darkeous chapter 2 . 10/10/2018
Eh 0-100 in the style of obvious troupes around this uh genre. Lmao
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 6 . 7/20/2018
Interesting and well-written story.
Demento56 chapter 32 . 4/20/2018
All thing considered, this was a very good story and I'm looking forward to the sequel! 7/10 from me
Demento56 chapter 8 . 4/18/2018
Wow, this was written before a LOT of stuff was revealed in universe, huh? The story is pretty well written either way, it's just a little surprising because I don't read many fics this old.
Delathen chapter 31 . 4/2/2018
What an unrelenting asshole. Why can nobody write a Jiraiya that isn't just a... disappointment?

Rest of the story was pretty good. Paint-by-numbers, but that has it's own appeal.
Caincrux chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
it was always kakashi's fault in whatever happens on wave arc. if he didnt act like a shitty bastard and already started taking care of zabuza at the start they wouldnt have problems. but no, he is lazy as fuck and a fucking hypocrite for saying his comrade trash rules when he is the one who is leading them to the slaughterhouse. I always hated kakashi's character.
Arrexu chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
isn't the five tails a horse-whale hybrid? u stated in chap 5 that kokuo's a friggin wolf.
embrewing chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
the entire karin scene feels like one giant deus ex machina
Calypto chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
yeah sakura in root it seems. yeah I'm gona jus nope my self out of this fic before i read another sentence. thanks for the effort and all the best with this fic
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
I like the story, but the pace is a bit too slow at the moment, mostly due to the large amounts of explanitory text.

Another thing i think you should consider is that the avarage person does not lnow what a hakama is. The vast remainder does not imagine the ninja style pans when you say that, but instead the pants one sees kendoka use, which are very wide and not ninjs like at all.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
Why did Itachi didn't get a normal eye transplanted? That's better than nothing.
BluJay30 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016