Reviews for The Point of Divergence
LordLoverDuck chapter 29 . 3/13/2010
holy shit! O_O epic chapter is epic! :D

damn lee and tenten are dead when/if Naruto finds out

hope Ino and Anko are going to be ok

update soon please, i must have more
nequam-tenshi chapter 29 . 3/13/2010
It's sad that Anko died. Why did she have to die?
fanfic789 chapter 28 . 3/10/2010
your good

i really like what you've done with the story

keep up the good work

i've always wanted to see a orochimaru jirayia and tsunade on one team again and i never liked how danzo who was supposes to be super powerful had such a lame death

update soon
Darkside8548 chapter 28 . 3/10/2010
What a truly captivating story...i was enthralled at the end of chapter 27 when the sannin decided to work together again... I truly cannot wait for more of this story...
Graypdrink chapter 28 . 3/9/2010
ok im just foaming at the mouth right now shouting to the heavens EPIC!
Lord Blood chapter 28 . 3/8/2010
replicate: to repeat, duplicate, or reproduce

the kawarimi is not the replication technique. it's the substitution technique. you keep using replication again and again and again. it didn't matter much at first, but by now, it's getting annoying. whether or not you feel like changing it in your previous chapters is up to you, but at least try to stop using the word replicate in future chapters.

same with life force, although that may just be me. i am no master on this subject, so i dunno if chakra counts as life force or not. but i've never ever heard anyone refer to chakra as life force.

as i said before, DAMN you have so many things going on at once! you must be amazing at micromanagement, being able to keep track of all these things. lots of nice plot twists that make the story worth reading, despite the just as frequent emotional outbursts that could be labeled as bitchy (mostly from naruto). it's also so frustrating that every time you think the good guys have won, something happens so that the story is prolonged even more. and that's a good skill to have.
Lord Blood chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
subplot after subplot and deception after deception. so many things going on at once, it's a wonder you can keep track of all of them.
Lord Blood chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
your story, while infuriatingly sappy, was moving along fine until naruto's interaction with neji. that was quite possibly the gayest thing i've ever seen.
Bellybuttonmonkeypoo chapter 28 . 3/7/2010
This has got to be the best Invasion I have ever read Kudos
random chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
im beginning to lose interest in this fic, i hope you let naruto kill the bitch haruno.
Lord Blood chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
kakashi was known for only creating one jutsu, the chidori and its variations.
Lord Blood chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
there are 2 kinds of orphans, from what i've seen. the kind that naruto is here in this story, who miss their parents terribly despite knowing nothing about them (much like harry potter, if you have ever ventured into that fandom).

the other kind of orphans are those that don't care/hate their parents because they were abandoned, or cuz they just don't think they need anyone's help, or for some other random reasons.

i HATE stories that use orphans of the former. hate it. but in this story, i thought you actually pulled it quite well, even counting all the boohooing and shit.
Freudian Slips Cause Problems chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
If I was the leader of a Village of ninja and had someone that I knew was plotting against me and around me the way Danzo is, whether I could prove it or not, I'd have him disappear one night. The Sakura thing is really gonna come back to bite him, I'm sure. Danzo'll probably want her to wield the sharingan, and later use her as a weapon against Naruto.
Lord Blood chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
another excellent chapter.

the emotional and prone-to-tears naruto is a bit annoying, but the detail and realism you use to describe sakura's training and anko's past (how she was demoted to special jounin, i mean) was terrific.

here's something to watch out for. naruto does not know about the kage bunshin's special properties, yet he creates them to read the books. only someone who knows about that ability would do that.

ah, just got up to the end of the chapter. how crafty of sakura...web of deception indeed.
Lord Blood chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
oh, i forgot to mention in last chapter's review...you defined seppuku in the glossary at the beginning of last chapter, yet seppuku never appeared.

as for sakura, it seems i was right, she is going to be turned into a weapon against naruto. i just hope that when the inevitable fight comes, sakura won't be redeemed back to a good person. cuz that would be utter bullshit.
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »