Reviews for The Point of Divergence
lil dynamic chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
I am loving the story so far, this story has so much potential, I am sad to see that you haven't updated in 3 years. :(
Also I was reading some reviews now and wow, there is so much haters out there, the fucking pussys are not using their user names so I cannot personally call them out and speak my mind to them.
This is fanfiction, where you can write whatever you want to, I pisses me off that stupid immature pussys harshly critique/reviewing you for a few small grammar, misspelled words, etc mistakes.
As for the oc characters, you have every right to do that, and the issue with you jumping everywhere? I call bullshit on that, the third most reviewed naruto story and one of the best ever storys ever- Lost soul ┬╗ by LD 1449 has many jumping between scenes fights.

Last but not least, I love how jiraiya takes the incentive to put danzo in his place, very few story's have that.
Thank you for reading this and ignore the haters, they are dumbasses that don't know better, all they love is powerful and invincible naruto story's with him having an massive harem.

Sincerely- lil dynamic

TO ALL THE GUEST REVIEWERS- Get a life, if you don't like the story stop reading it and take your bitching somewhere else, try writing 374 thousand words story, there will be ALWAYS be grammer/spelling mistakes dumbasses, it's impossible to have a perfect story.
Hm chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Not that good everyone rallying behind Naruto not realistic in the anime or manga got to chapter 5 before it became ridiculous.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/23/2014
You know what, I'm done reading this story, too many people attacking Konoha at once, bad writing and grammar barely patched up with attempts of overworked Beta-readers, the list goes on. I stayed with this story because of it's potential, hoping things would get better. They didn't, so I'm done.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
If you really interrupt the Chunin Selection Exam, it would be severely disappointing. This is supposed to be 'Divergent' of canon, but if you still follow one of the more lacking aspects of the main story, it merely shows an inability to think up an, I don't want to say original as originality is relative and an obscure thing to measure in fanfiction but nonetheless; original way to handle the final examination.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2014
Another significant moment, Tsunade being cured of her Hemophilia (Not Hemophobia) made pointless by the lack of Naruto's prescence. His part was integral for this change, so now Naruto and Tsunade's relationship won't be as strong. Altogether this whole scene was a major flop.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
I just skipped the mission to Snow Country completely and barely skimmed Sakura and Team Ten's mission, Naruto's fight was the only interesting part of the chapter. Skipping the Snow mission is a general rule as you're writing something that needed to have Naruto in it, without him it becomes redundant.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
Side note, how the hell can you have Naruto: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, without Naruto? The fuck is that shit, seriously. If Naruto isn't there, that mission is pointless.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
You're all over the place, this is very bad writing. You need to focus on one location at a time, not 7 scenes switching back and forth. Switching between characters and locations is fine, it very common and expands the story, but you're doing it too much. You're just filling space made by a lack of content, as evidenced by your overly descriptive writing which after awhile becomes unnecessary and annoying. Don't take on too many scenes at a time and speed up your writing, even your little fight scenes with Deidara and Sasori were boring.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Ugh, you're such a long winded writer, shut up once in awhile. The descriptive elements and backstory as well as side detail and other explanations aren't necessary, you waste too much time describing stuff that the story becomes incredibly slow paced. Keep moving forward, I don't need to hear about all the characters' pasts and any thought they've ever had every twenty seconds.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Okay look, I really don't care who you pair Naruto with, any girl works perfectly well, heck no romance is fine with me too. But the whole "personalities clashing" between Naruto and Hinata is crap. And the rule no founding clans can be associated with Hokage but Yamanaka can? It's just a blatant and forceful attempt to put Naruto and Ino together. If you want that to be the relationship, just do it, don't make up some false rules why Hinata can't be with him but Ino can, that's a total cop-out. Write a proper way for one or the other to gain his affections because that is just lazy.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
The last two downsides of the Shadow Clone Technique are false except for dispelling too many clones at once causing stress. You're grasping for air here for whatever reason to manipulate how he trains, which is unnecessary. Also, you say "greeted him good night" which is way, way bad grammar. Greeted or greeting someone is initiating the beginning of a conversation, saying hello. Goodbye or goodnight is NOT a greeting.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Madara Uchiha in this story should actually be referred to as Obito, (or at least not mention Madara's past) as that is his real identity. The Sandaime Tsuchikage is Ōnoki, not whoever you created. Also stop writing your self-made canon, it's annoying to read extra details that aren't true, like the Uzumaki Clan history. Also Uzushiogakure is not off the coast of Tsuchi no kuni, as the land of Rock is northwest of Konoha and north of Suna. Uzu no kuni is directly east of the coast of Hi no kuni.
WitchL0v3r chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Oooo I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet. This is just super great!
Meow chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I think I cried to much reading this ... great story
BlackCatSpecialist92G10 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
I enjoy your fighting scenes. Even in something small between Iruka and Naruto the diction is quite nice.
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »