Reviews for The Point of Divergence
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
man i hate sasuke, (who doesn't!)
The Red Shirt chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
I have enjoyed this fic and I hope that you continue it.
Kyuubi16 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Hey if you decided to do a pairing can you pai Naruto up with Yugito please?
Enigmatic Igor chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
This is strange. This is one of the few fanfics that I can get a clear idea on how it will play out. It a nice change of pace.
Rago Dragovian chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Pfft, Ninja's and there titles. They think they're so special.

Great story by the way. Hope Sakura fails and dies. She should never amount to anything since she never put any effort into anything in season 1.
Project-sos chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
This story is very interesting! I love it. Can't wait for the next update!
Demonkid chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
interesting
VyseN chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
This is shaping up to be something really special among all of the (excuse me) pieces of literary crap spawned by the Naruto-fandom every single day of the week. Not only do you seem to have a genuinely interesting and original plot to drive your story to greatness, but you also write very VERY well. Your grammar and vocabulary alone is far superior to my own, yet I consider myself to be lightyears ahead of some "authors" on this site... so where does that put you? Somewhere good, of that much I'm certain.

Your characters are made original in a way that doesn't differ too much from the canon versions, with the natural exception of Sakura of course. It's always interesting to see different people's theories on how the story would have progressed if some "minor" changes were made early on, and you seem to have an idea that will work really well. For the first time in quite some time, I feel like I'm reading fanfiction instead of mockery, so take your time and write at the speed you feel most comfortable with, and I'm sure you'll do very well with this fic as well as any you might start in the future. I, for one, have fate in your work and will keep on reading (-for now).

Good luck!

-VyseN
Enigmatic Igor chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Making it that Kyuubi's charkra killed Sasuke and having Sakura joining Danzo in order to get revenge makes this the darkest fan fic I have ever read that still has Naruto as a good person. It looking quite good.
Demonkid chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
dark.
SilverXy7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
update SOON
Enigmatic Igor chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Though I hate to see Naruto in emotional pain, I have to see what will happen to him once the village find out that he survived, but Sasuke didn't. Grainted the physical pain that the villagers might inflict might hurt too.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
*Proceeds to add to favorites*
Thewolfofthenight chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I like this update please!
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58