Reviews for The Point of Divergence
illuminios chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
Omg, now Naruto is even brooding without knowing any reason. Looks like he truly inherited Sasuke's spirit. Can't imagine how much will he cry given a reason. Angst. Angst. Angst.
It can't be stopped.
illuminios chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
Looks like the exams will be different too. It's always nice to see that author actually has imagination to pull off logical and interesting stages. But it is very rare to read about the exams without prelims or 3 stages. Why not 4? 5?
Anyway, keep up the good work.
illuminios chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
Naruto is such a drama quinn. It's not the first and not the last time he is telling his sob story. All emotional conditioning is forgotten to show "the depth of his emotional scars". What a BS.
He is steadily becoming emo. It seems the process can't be stopped. TOO. MUCH. ANGST. Seriously.
illuminios chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Raikage overreacted. He knows Naruto is still genin, so it's the best time to assassinate him while he's weak. One 13 years old jinchuuriki can't change his whole political course.
illuminios chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
I always thought that Konoha is the strongest village, but The Third's actions tell other story. Why giving away a member of founding clans after ambassador's attack (Kumo)? Why not demand a retribution? Why to be so friendly with Suns after their attack? The actions of one man can't start war. The counsel, the elders, clan heads have to AGREE. Why to "forgive" them?
The truth is: Konoha is weak. It just can't forget the illusions of grandeur.
The fact that Konoha lets the fact of kidnapping of people, who are capable of becoming the village's shinobi in the future, proves my point.
illuminios chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
Since when does "Teme" not mean "bastard"?
Pyromaniac2 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
The second survivor of team seven eyed him with something akin of disgust and incredulity. "I know enough! I know you killed him! I know you'd do anything to get what you want and don't give a crap about anything or anyone but yourself,"

Just made a star wars reference LOL
illuminios chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Oh, I see, you remember jet after all. Quite reassuring)
illuminios chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
I have just remembered something about Taki: it has it's own Jinchuuriki! So why is there no word about it? Did you forget too?
illuminios chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Despite unprecedented amount of angst, it's still interesting story. Hope the rest won't disappoint too (except angst!).
illuminios chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
I wonder if angst will ever disappear from this story. Sometimes it becomes borderline annoying. Would he tell his sob story to every person he meets like in canon? It looks really strange.
illuminios chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
"When Naruto was very young he even made it his habit to bop him with his cane once or twice every time the streets were vacant and he could beat some discipline into the 'little demon'." Then why didn't Naruto start avoiding him? Was he a masochist? Or do you want to add a little of angst (it's dangerously close to sob story already! Stop pushing!)
illuminios chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I still think it's strange that he thinks that remembering his battles alongside with Sasuke is "fun" (most of examples of his violating of ninja codex comes from there), while he is the reason of Uchiha's death.
illuminios chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
The children here accept the revelations too fast - believe in Naruto's innocence without asking any questions to find out the truth, don't mourn the death of their schoolmate in the least (especially Ino - wtf?).
Other than that - well done.
illuminios chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Smart. Very detailed description. Still hope that Naruto's personality will change.
All in all - well done.