Reviews for The Point of Divergence
illuminios chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Smart. Very detailed description. Still hope that Naruto's personality will change.
All in all - well done.
Common Sense chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Whyyy. Why play the Sakura hates him card and to justify it a stupid ass misunderstanding. I don't see the point but I suppose it's a plot point of some sort. D: I'll just keep reading.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 31 . 8/8/2012
Great fic, got its own unusual storyline with twists and turns than keep it interesting, will go on to read the next installment now,
Peace Out
Sandaime Hokage
Crzymnky666 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
a mad eye moody quote and a person dying of arthritis...priceless.
shadowsmask chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
good chapter
shadowsmask chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
woe some people truly are demons from hell set out to hurt or kill naruto
shadowsmask chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
sakura really has lost her mind i dont like her anymore even if she is mentally unstable
shadowsmask chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
ku ku ku nice job ku ku ku
shadowsmask chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
oh that was sad nice work though
KitRoFei chapter 32 . 6/20/2012
Just a warning you should remove the authors note at the end. There is a big purge going on right now. Otherwise really liked the story.
DocDoc chapter 28 . 6/12/2012
i really like your story. All the twists and turns. Im not a huge Orochimaru fan but when The Three agreed to work together against a common foe...I got CHILLS!
Arvarno chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Very interesting so far, very well written.

At this point though, the Sakura bashing seems to be rather overdone, but I suppose I can ignore it for the time being and assume there's not much of an attempt to stay in character here and it's a very AU thing.

The praise of Naruto gets a bit overkill here, too. His saving of Ino, the people praising him, etc, seems all too compacted and feels forced. Should probably be spread among several chapters instead.
Cerberus Kyuubi chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
u kno ive read stories but urs is basicaly bashing naruto u got a negitive -1000 from me
Disgruntled chapter 32 . 4/30/2012
The biggest piece of shit I've ever read.
Vishal chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
This is one dark and pessimistic fanfic.

I just read till now hoping something good will happen, but apparently Naruto is destined to suffer and suffer and suffer, according to you.

Man, what a waste of time.
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »