Reviews for The Point of Divergence
Kiara chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
Love your story, and pairing up until now. Your story deserves more reviews :)
The-Alpha-Dog-7 chapter 27 . 12/5/2011
This whole story on sakura's part reminds me of the song "Hello" by Evanescence
iSaint chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Aaaaah, shit. You got me with this chapter. The whole Naruto saving Ino and the reactions of their team nearly got me too emotional. I am really enjoying this! The only gripe I have (and it is minor) is that Sakura's descent seems a little fast paced. It is understandable though, and I applaud this quite interesting and riveting departure from canon.

-ian
Yoholic chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
A story that's been woefully overlooked
ShadoZ3R0 chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
I don't know if anyone said this already, (and I don't really mean to nitpick but kinda bored) but the one Sasuke uses on Zabuza is a collapsible Fuuma Shuriken. The ones Misuki uses are regular Fuuma Shuriken. As a side note I believe the largest functional Fumma Shuriken can be RL is about 1 foot in length.
Alpenwolf chapter 31 . 10/2/2011
All in all I have to say that this is a great story.
Alpenwolf chapter 25 . 9/27/2011
my my ... Kabuto escaped ... the Hyuuga-clan is gonna change ... Kumogakure is preparing for an attack ... I wonder what else will come
Alpenwolf chapter 21 . 9/21/2011
interesting changes of the second exam and hiruzens early death
Alpenwolf chapter 19 . 9/14/2011
the older form of the ino-shika-cho-combination will make the first part of the chunin-exam? o_O looks like serious shit, in a good way of course ... I wonder what will happen
Kami no Itte chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Nice beginning. Got just one point though: Kakashi can't use wind techniques. let me explain: Nobody can use all 5 elements. This is what kakashi said so himself. And we have seen Kakashi use earth, water, fire and of course lightning techniques. So by that logic He can't use wind techniques. Maybe far fetched but it rings true imo.
lltnkwater chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
good stuff i was thinking/hoping you would have kakashi apprentice naruto, and i'm interested to find out how you will make passing him around work
lltnkwater chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
the first chapter was very good, i'm surprised this story only has 739 reviews, ill be reading this story and what you have of the sequel.. tho you haven't updated in about half a year i think so you may have quit but even so i guess it's better to have another person enjoy your work without you knowing then not...
fusioninferno chapter 32 . 8/4/2011
Great fic! Looking forward to reading the sequal in the near future! )
X-elemental chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I must say, I quite liked the story up to the point where you had both teams root for Naruto - this messed up the balance of the story greatly - you cannot make Naruto a Jedi without giving Sasuke the Death Star(frivolous example). As it is the unwanted one goes though a change in wardrobe, studies for a day and then is taken as the best thing in existence.

Some construction workers attempting to kill him and Ino(mindfuck clan head's daughter) doesn't exactly work for What Value is a Mook. Mooks generally get treated like disposable mini Deus Exes that don't get any credit for anything they do.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This story is extremely well written, the characterization for even secondary, tertiary characters absolutely breath taking. You could write a serious novel, should you wish to do so. However, I'd prefer to continue reading your stuff off ffnet..._ I like how you demonstrate a progressively maturing Naruto and even Sarotubi. Sakura, I hate her, but that the genius of your work. I even feel as if I understand Anko better and now your Anko is the Anko I shall always envision because no where has she been fleshed out anywhere else than in your story. Kishimoto never did and fanfiction authors followed the same trend; psychotic, insane lustful bitch. A caricature of a person, and your Naruto is ever so realistic, down to his true motivations, and even the possible relationship with Hinata. Wonderfully done! A delicate balance to determine his true character.
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »