Reviews for Sunshine
I loved it. I FREAKING LOVED THAT! IT'S AMAZING! :DD
DearMisterPsychopath chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Stunning... Beautiful too. In a similar yet different way from the darkly aluring High.
Love the ending. The repetition of the title of story at the ending within the mischievous greeting combined with the drawing, straight-to-the-core beginning sentence really adds another kick to the tale.
This fic... made my day. Truly spectacular or hooking, which ever one you prefer.
And the pairings in all the SBC tales. Wow. Wow again.
Have you tried a Backfire centric tale?

Grin, my dear, grin. The cookie is poisoned. Ah, smiling nolonger?
;)
Kokurai-Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow! Only one way to describe this and that is...HOT! Well done! I normally cheer for RavenxRobin but that was actually very well writen and enjoyable to read
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
No, I do not believe that Jinx will be getting away this time. Raven is NOT weak today, and she will NOT be putting up with any crap from the witch.

I'm glad you've given Raven some fighting prowess. I often wondered why she wasn't more physical on the show. Mostly, all she did was toss things around semi-telekinetically, which was, I thought, an egregious waste of talent. She should be popping in and out of a fight, taking a good shot and then vanishing, trapping the villains in a pool of cold blackness and depositing them directly into a cell. She could do it. But she never did.

Today's fight will be short.
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I love it! :) Delightfully creepy. I especially loved that little imaginary interaction between them; and the nickname 'sunshine'. I could see Jynx doing that...
yuyuyashasrain chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Ooh... that was awesome.

(puppy dog eyes/ beg/ woof)

New chapter, please?
Codie chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Cewl!
mastersam chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I think you did great. The only things I would have any complaint at all about are length, if only because I'd like to read more of your work each chapter, and the fact that Raven does show a bit much emotion per chapter, although the fact that she had a fantasy is pretty twisted.

In a GOOD way.

Perhaps you could have her with a love/hate relationship towards the fantasy? You know, masturbating in the shower or something and hating that she does it(not that explicit, but I hope you understand what I'm saying).
expectresistance chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Raven definitely wears 'Gritty' in this fic. I imagined she would be darker in a more realistic way after being able to experience emotions again. Could this version of Raven wearing leather fingerless gloves with brass studs. Street fighting, finding her way into trouble, cursing.

If you made a sequel it'd be cool to see how different Jinx is. I like the one in the animated series better.
Hybrid X chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Good job with this story. It's fast -paced, yet simple to understand. I hope to see more of your writing, especially on this pairing.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
nice! so..what that just her fantasy..too bad..kinda hope it was for real :)
Schae chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
MOAR. Just. MOAR.
The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Not a bad fic at all, I enjoyed it. The pairing is unusual, but not unheard of, and you handle the tension well. Your voice is smooth and coherent allowing an easy read.

The only thing about the fic is that I believe that maybe you allowed Raven to be too emotional.