Reviews for Everybody Loves Remus
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
"Moony? Padfoot? Is there something you've not been telling us?" Harry asked with a not-so-innocent smirk, one he HAD to have learned from Snivellus, in Remus' opinion.
Remus blushed, Sirius paled, and everyone else gathered around Hermione's muggle laptop started laughing. Well, almost everybody.
"I don't get it," Ron and Draco both whined, making the others laugh harder.
"I'll explain later, dears," Molly managed, when she could breathe again.

Ghu, haven't stopped chuckling since I started reading this, and not likely to stop any time soon, either. Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
P.S. Welcome to the ranks of the character-reviewed. Enjoy!
P.P.S. Luna wants to know if you'll post her missing scene? NO idea what she's talking about ...
Beawr chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
You know, I kind of want there to be a second part whet he explains his dream tothen.
Er chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
WRITE ALL THE TWISTED SHIPS! Yeah that pretty much covers it. :/ well except the first...still kinda weird BUT ALL THE TWISTED SHIPS IN ONCE PLACE WITHOUT EVEN A HINT OF DRAPPLE! GO DRAPPLE...okay yeah it wan't mentioned in the story but we all know Draco named his first born girl Apple Astoria
Revelation Rebel chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
(snickers)
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I read this ages ago XD But I never left a review! So here it is, at last. I love this story so much; it's absolutely HILARIOUS.
AGreatPerhaps12 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
hahaha this had me in stitches! well done :)
vezziemax003 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
HILARIOUS! tHtas all their is to iT.
andvellapaz chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
HILARIOUS. one of my personal favorites in the fanfiction world. i love it!
Kyrie Colors chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was, if possible, too funny. I applaud. :)
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
:D So was that just a long, twisted dream? Remus sure has alot of women and men after him. :)
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
LOL! I love it. I actually use to like Hermione/Remus fanfics and Ginny/remus ones , I'm totally into Draco/hermione and Harry/ginny ones.O, and I also love Remus of my closest friends(Pamela) loves to tease me about Harry potter and saying that I look like the female version of that's not the point, I use to have this saying that I made up with was my H.P love plan, It goes like this: I'm in love with Remus Lupin,Had a slight crush on Draco, and had a one-night stand with Cedric. LOL! anyway's love this story it made me to let you know, I'm writing a story called Forgotten i know you'll probably like it because it has something to do with Remus.*singing* please,read and review.I'll give you a chocolate covered werewolf(Remus) * burst out laughing*(it's an inside joke, Pm me if you want to know *giggling*) Bye!
O chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Ahahaha so disturbing. Poor Remus. X
Spongyllama chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was amazing! I could literally not stop laughing!

Wish I had that kind of imagination
Anon chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Lame.
Morgaine's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
that...was...EPIC!

there are absolutely no words for the epicness of that story.

truly amazing!