Reviews for The Lady and the Snape
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Aww! That was great!
moonchild-howl chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
hey me again i love the hannibal part it was adorable and funny it's a really cool story maybe you should write a sequel so we khow what happend with remus and amanda maybe twins or triplets now that would be funny i can see remus' face and snape's when asked to be godfather that would be precious hahasorry no email yet but soon
topps chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
this is a WONDERFUL story! you are a great author! eep up the great work!
KarenDetroit chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
Would you believe I just found this? And it's brilliant! Now I have to go read the other ones. Thanks for writing!
tbmsand chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
Aw...
tbmsand chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
She should have at least given him a hint of what to look for...
tbmsand chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
I wonder what the sonagram showed...

Nothing to pleasent I am sure.

Tbmsand
tbmsand chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Aren't there rules about this?
tbmsand chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Sorry she is not an Ice Queen just a good person. If only she was at Hogwarts 20 years prior.

Great dialog with Snape & Lupin

Tbmsand
tbmsand chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
The Ice Queen to the Potion Master. How intresting.
meeka chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
lol that was a good 'eleven' joke. ya, its from 'this is spinal tap.' ours goes up to eleven. lol
Doomspark Deathfire chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
This is a horridly overdue review, as you've been on my favorite author list for months. I've enjoyed all your stories, starting with "English Werewolf". This particular tale is a wonderful story. I'd love to read more of Snape and Cynthia. Are you ever planning to write more along these lines?
Remus and Amanda are referring to Silence of the Lambs. Please credit the points to Hufflepuff.
Bard's Soul chapter 6 . 11/12/2003
Hmm... Interesting twist to Snape. I like your style though, very good! And as much as this change in Snape isn't likely, I love your delving into his character and history!

One problem: "Downeaster Alexa" is good, but you can't skip over "We Didn't Start the Fire"! That's the best song on there!
James Jago chapter 6 . 9/25/2003
Brilliant as always. I assume the reference is from a film I've never seen.

I can't stand Billy Joel though, and Sting gives me a headache.
James Jago chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Liking the sound of this very much. Not sure if electronic stuff works at Hogwarts, but so what?

The "goes up to eleven" bit sounds like a reference to This Is Spinal Tap. Am I right?